JoelKeys

Trust = Gone

Last month, you stated that you were nearly done but needed a little bit longer to finish up, and so gave yourselves an extra month to deliver the TS module. This, was clearly intentional lies. Judging by your dev tracker, you haven't completed UI, UX, gameplay, animations, 2D graphics, character art, environment, props, technical art, or systems. How could you have possibly been 'nearly done' last month when the most basic elements weren't completed. Last delay, you made it out as if you just needed to smoothen out some animations or design a new font, which was intentional deceitfulness. I ask you this, what have you completed 100%? Because it seems to me the most basic elements of a game aren't even close to being done, so what exactly is done?

• Like 9
  • ver.1.22474487139 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

8 minutes ago, JoelKeys said:

Last month, you stated that you were nearly done but needed a little bit longer to finish up, and so gave yourselves an extra month to deliver the TS module. This, was clearly intentional lies. Judging by your dev tracker, you haven't completed UI, UX, gameplay, animations, 2D graphics, character art, environment, props, technical art, or systems. How could you have possibly been 'nearly done' last month when the most basic elements weren't completed. Last delay, you made it out as if you just needed to smoothen out some animations or design a new font, which was intentional deceitfulness. I ask you this, what have you completed 100%? Because it seems to me the most basic elements of a game aren't even close to being done, so what exactly is done?

Probs nothing tbh... that's why I am giving them untill the end of May to get me in the game.. or I am gone... and I haven't even been here long

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Frisky said:

Probs nothing tbh... that's why I am giving them untill the end of May to get me in the game.. or I am gone... and I haven't even been here long

I can't even refund it since refunds are done through paypal and it's been more than 180 days so I don't have an option

21 minutes ago, JoelKeys said:

Can't say i blame you. it feels like to a lot of people the game doesn't even exist and they've just been fucking around for the last 3 years doing whatever. there's no solid game play and all we have are rendered pictures which isn't solid game play. the meth lab clip took 3 years to give us and even that was poorly put together. I've given them another chance but that doesn't mean i forgive them for all of this. frankly as you say by now they should have had a few things completed but most of it isn't even near done. part of me thinks that they're stringing people along hoping they can keep their money until the post 180 days point so that they can't get refund. if they don't have solid proof to present us by the end of may then people should be considering filing a lawsuit for fraud because frankly at this point i and many others are starting to feel like this game will never come

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, JoelKeys said:

I can't even refund it since refunds are done through paypal and it's been more than 180 days so I don't have an option

Yes you can still get a refund. 

You just need to contact beach ball  and of course make a thread in account support.  

Honestly they better be adding alot to this advertised module... or people are gonna be pissed they are playing a glorified second life or sims game untill the next module in a year...

• Like 2

I recommend to use Paypal for the Refund instead of sending mails to a Moderator... They will see that the money is gone and remove your pledge from your account. But they wont be able to delay it, if you use Paypal.

19 hours ago, WalterCash said:

im 180% sure this post will be deleted when a moderator see it... 

Much love man well said

I don't think so. You can hate the slow progress, but one thing the devs and mods have done so far is not censor too much. They did censor my post about Nudity, which is retarded af, but if they start censoring opinions, I'll pull my money back

23 hours ago, JoelKeys said:

Most systems are done. Few are not. Having a task for a system doesn't mean it's not complete, it means we need to enhance it or correct some things. You see a few tasks listed, you don't see the thousands that are already completed before the tracker went live.

• Like 4
  • ver.1.22474487139 2

2 hours ago, Paratus said:

Most systems are done. Few are not. Having a task for a system doesn't mean it's not complete, it means we need to enhance it or correct some things. You see a few tasks listed, you don't see the thousands that are already completed before the tracker went live.

Thank you. The fact that you responded is enough to restore some confidence. Good luck, and I know many others are complaining about it but I actually appreciate that you didn't put a date on the release. 

• Like 1

On 4/21/2018 at 1:33 PM, Xzothi said:

Yes you can still get a refund. 

You just need to contact beach ball  and of course make a thread in account support.  

that's worth laughing at.  even when you do those steps it can take multiple weeks of not hearing anything. I've requested one quite a while ago but nothing.

23 minutes ago, Frostybeans said:

that's worth laughing at.  even when you do those steps it can take multiple weeks of not hearing anything. I've requested one quite a while ago but nothing.

You may say that but I don't see your thread in account support.  Also before there was no beach ball to contact so. yah...use to be someone else..(Under new management it seems.) Also not sure why you would request once then walk away.  Would thought if you really want a refund you would keep pushing it until you got it. 

Edited by Xzothi