polygamer96

About the delay.

Call me crazy if you want but I am still having faith on the game.

You guys should realise that it is still as close to release than it ever was in the past and just understand that the reason of the multiple delays is for our own experience to be better for the money we paid.

Yes I agree that we have been kept in the dark but now @Motown has reported to keep us informed with the development which hopefully he will.

The team working on this huge project is small and their also building their own foundation so I completely trust them.

• Like 3

After hearing about a 2nd delay, and regression back to a progress bar instead of release date for specific tasks, I think it is time for me to take this forum off my homepage and will just wait until full release of the game in a few years. I have given the devs enough chances, and now I am done. 

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, polygamer96 said:

Call me crazy if you want but I am still having faith on the game.

You guys should realise that it is still as close to release than it ever was in the past and just understand that the reason of the multiple delays is for our own experience to be better for the money we paid.

Yes I agree that we have been kept in the dark but now @Motown has reported to keep us informed with the development which hopefully he will.

The team working on this huge project is small and their also building their own foundation so I completely trust them.

Well well well looks who's been proven wrong ?? I'm sorry what was it you were saying earlier? I called this delay knowing it would happen and you tried making out I was turning people against this game, well looks like I wasn't the only one expecting this ?????

Dunno what about you, but I rather having a good solid base to this game and not one which is not optimized and buggy, so yeah, if another month is needed to release it - go right ahead.
Along with this delay we get a task manager that will give us the ability to estimate the release date ourselves and not base it all on a time limit - which can also lead to a very short delay as well.
Regardless, I do think a small "apology" gift can be given to those who pledged so far. I've sent Paratus a message about it.

Let's hope for the best, guys!

9 minutes ago, Dandi said:

Dunno what about you, but I rather having a good solid base to this game and not one which is not optimized and buggy, so yeah, if another month is needed to release it - go right ahead.
Along with this delay we get a task manager that will give us the ability to estimate the release date ourselves and not base it all on a time limit - which can also lead to a very short delay as well.
Regardless, I do think a small "apology" gift can be given to those who pledged so far. I've sent Paratus a message about it.

Let's hope for the best, guys!

And how many more times are we going to have to deal with "well sorry guys need another month because whatever" twice in a row they've said it's coming out on a specific date and twice they've taken it back and delayed it less than 5 days before it's due, sorry but there's only so many times you can keep doing this, paratus said last time they had everything almost done, what exactly have they got to show for a months work? Jack shit that's what 

Edited by Preston_bodhi_343

Just now, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

And how many more times are we going to have to deal with "well sorry guys need another month because whatever" twcie in a row they've said it's coming out on a specific date and twice they've taken it back and delayed it less than 5 days before it's due, sorry but there's only so many times you can keep doing this, paratus said last time they had everything almost done, what exactly have they got to show for a months work? Jack shit that's what 

Trust me, I totally understand you, but imagine they had several things to do all at once, let them release the new site first (it should be here next week), once we're there I assume a month of delay. The tasks they have in the task manager on the site is all the work they have left, once that's all green we're good to go. Since yesterday they already completed 6 tasks out of 64 and 2 are in testing, so let's consider it as 8 out of 64.
Since we already have a delay, let's AT LEAST not be this frustrated and disappointed, it was obvious a delay would come out (wasn't it?), but at least we get WAY MORE than the last delay - a video (and a detailed one, according to them), a new site, a task manager, way more detailed info about the in-game systems (again, according to them) and possibly an upgrade to the package you pledged for (if Paratus would be willing to listen to my suggestion).
Let's be optimistic, or, at least, try to.

1 minute ago, Dandi said:

Trust me, I totally understand you, but imagine they had several things to do all at once, let them release the new site first (it should be here next week), once we're there I assume a month of delay. The tasks they have in the task manager on the site is all the work they have left, once that's all green we're good to go. Since yesterday they already completed 6 tasks out of 64 and 2 are in testing, so let's consider it as 8 out of 64.
Since we already have a delay, let's AT LEAST not be this frustrated and disappointed, it was obvious a delay would come out (wasn't it?), but at least we get WAY MORE than the last delay - a video (and a detailed one, according to them), a new site, a task manager, way more detailed info about the in-game systems (again, according to them) and possibly an upgrade to the package you pledged for (if Paratus would be willing to listen to my suggestion).
Let's be optimistic, or, at least, try to.

I could understand if they were keeping us up to date, but they aren't and never do despite one or two of paratus updates saying we would be kept up to date hell after all that's why they have a community manager. I could forgive all this if they actually tried to let us know what's happening but they don't, they leave it until the last minute and then say oops sorry. They don't show us anything they don't post anything they just tell us it'll be out on a date and then delay it, they're shit at communication no argument with that. They need to get their act together and start convincing us they're genuine Because right now myself and a load of others now feel cheated and betrayed. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dawoo said:

You're an embarrassment to the gaming community.

Might want to actually point who you're referring to, and if by chance it happens to be me then you're clearly not that bright if you think someone is an embarrassment just because they're rightly Calling out asylum on this bullshit. 

4 minutes ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

I could understand if they were keeping us up to date, but they aren't and never do despite one or two of paratus updates saying we would be kept up to date hell after all that's why they have a community manager. I could forgive all this if they actually tried to let us know what's happening but they don't, they leave it until the last minute and then say oops sorry. They don't show us anything they don't post anything they just tell us it'll be out on a date and then delay it, they're shit at communication no argument with that. They need to get their act together and start convincing us they're genuine Because right now myself and a load of others now feel cheated and betrayed. 

Sorry, I've got nothing to say about that. I agree with you entirely, but I doubt the active mods who do not participate in the development are aware of what's happening when, while those who do are busy developing the game & testing it. If we want it to come out quicker I believe a daily update to the task manager is brilliant.

21 minutes ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

Might want to actually point who you're referring to, and if by chance it happens to be me then you're clearly not that bright if you think someone is an embarrassment just because they're rightly Calling out asylum on this bullshit. 

The devs not you bud

Just now, Dawoo said:

The devs not you bud

I am as frustrated as everyone but there is no need in raging this is what some guys don't understand..,the devs have put a lot into this and they won't let it go and this is the reason I am holding this position towards the delay.

1 hour ago, Dawoo said:

The devs not you bud

I was thinking that, hence why I only suggested you weren't bright if it was the case you were referring to me haha. Yeah I kind of agree with you, I wouldn't say an embarrassment but it is highly unprofessional for them to keep doing this, nothing to show for it but all talk 

1 hour ago, Eriberto said:

I have found Identity's main song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB3n1rg1ILw

It's funny because it's so accurate ??

• Like 1