NanoSpace

Delay announced by Motown

34 minutes ago, BobbyL said:

LOL, it only took 24 hours for them to break the next promise xD

failed_promise.jpg

:D apparently the weekend is not considered

I have no Problem with the delay, because i want a playable game. There are so many Games  they come out in full release and they are unplayable because they are so buggy. Ore they came as a Alpha and now 4 Years later they are STILL in Alpha an no end in sight. So i will wait for a good playable Beta version that have a good chance to come in Full release. And at all we give them our Money to create a Game and there is no guarantee that it realy comes out, so relax and give them some time. Yea i know its not the best idea to say at date ..... comes it in Beta or so and then they delay it. But some times things dont go the Way you want. Live ist what happens while you make plans.......... Think about it.

Hmm. Shouldn't we get some kind of consolation prize for all those delays? Some in-game cash or somethin' like this. :) jk

• Like 2

I don't think everyone is getting the point. I would be 999999999999% cool with them telling us they don't have a time frame of when they are gonna release the module or and just posting updates of progress of the game. That's fine, but for them to literally give us EXACT dates and then say they're pushing it back 3 days before it's idiotic. Not any other successful game company does that to it's customers. 

On 4/22/2018 at 2:13 AM, BobbyL said:

failed_promise.jpg

I believe they do not work on the weekend so we should be keeping our eyes out for it to be updated sometime later today :)

On 4/21/2018 at 11:13 PM, BobbyL said:

failed_promise.jpg

How is this a break in promise?  They said it will be updated everyday so if 1 day = 24 hours so if they update it at say 5pm and then they update it at 6pm the next day the tracker will show 1 day ago because 25 hours have passed, but the tracker was still updated that day.  Or you can also assume that as soon as 24 hours pass it changes to 1 day ago.

44 minutes ago, JohnDinkleberg said:

How is this a break in promise?  They said it will be updated everyday so if 1 day = 24 hours so if they update it at say 5pm and then they update it at 6pm the next day the tracker will show 1 day ago because 25 hours have passed, but the tracker was still updated that day.  Or you can also assume that as soon as 24 hours pass it changes to 1 day ago.

Paratus's post was made on Friday, the tracker was already up even before that.  The next update came well into Sunday.  That's way more than 24 hours.  I'm not saying it's a big deal, I just thought it was funny.

Edited by BobbyL

I find it very disappointing that this has to happen for the second time. I'm glad you keep us informed. I'm starting to bump I'm waiting for 2 games this and house flipper all 2 they are slowing again this month. I am particularly sorry because at the Development Stream this week it was said that we could play next week and that you would like to play with us next week (even yesterday) I can not come to my boss from yes no sorry the work is not finished yet when I say to him for a month already, then it is finished. but let's hope for the best :) btw sorry for my bad english

On 22-4-2018 at 1:32 AM, Marine said:

its the 5th delay not the second

I mean more so close to the relay date

On 4/20/2018 at 2:44 PM, Paratus said:

We didn't give a date because it all depends on how smoothly things go. I don't expect it to be very long though. This is why the tracker is the ideal solution; you can see the progress as it's happening and as we knock out more tasks you'll get a good understanding of a release date.

Essentially, you have most of the data we do (minus task time estimations) for establishing release dates now.

@ParatusWhat you did here was what you should be doin daily. Active with your fan base. I am a 100% supporter of the game. Please please please.... update us daily.