LionKingGamer

Hello from the UK

Hey my name is Lion well of course not but im not gonna actually say my real name but yh i live in the UK And i am 12 years old. Identity is a special game because i always wanted an MMO RPG Modern Life Style where i could roleplay and go to work drink some coffee and be stuck in traffic all those realistc things that would make something amazing and Identity is the first one. Ive spread the word to my friends and family and by the time your reading this i should of preorder or maybe later idk. This game is like the game you always wanted to come true and i really hope this game makes it for realease and i know it will. Now back to me im a gamer/ Small Youtuber yes i record Minecraft, Rocket League , Cities skylines all those things. Maybe one day we will meet on the bus going to work or at the coffee shop im gonna be very active in the Town Square general section of the forums so i hope to see u around

-Lion

Hello and Welcome to the Identity community!

This game is going to be rated (M), but i know the devs dont mind kids getting it. but remember a lot of the community is older than 15 and the oldest ones dont like little kids running around being immature so find a server which wont complain if you use the mic (probably no community server will allow you use a mic or such)

Greetings. I am also from the UK so you will most likely see me around on the EU servers. Dont be afraid to ask if you need anything

Listen Right hear im am not your stupid 12 year old who screams and trolls i aint like that check out my youtube channel if you want to. This game is roleplay i hope you know the meaning of roleplay and im gonna be 13 by the time this game releases and what im young but their are gonna be so many more young children even younger then me. Also community servers will probably allow me to play as no one really cares if your 75 or 8 they will still roleplay thats the whole point of this game. It makes me confused that you think im a screamer just because im 12 like thats a bit rude in my opinion so have a think about it . Also im not spoilt like other people

Youtube

LionKingGamer

Edited by LionKingGamer
  • Like 1

Greetings, and welcome to the Identity Forum, Lion. My name is John Gotti ( jr ) or well that will be my in game name. 

If you ever need a job to earn a bit more cash so you don't need to stand amongst people in public transportation then call me up.

Welcome and enjoy yourself here!

waving_anime_girl.gif

7 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Hello and Welcome to the Identity community!

This game is going to be rated (M), but i know the devs dont mind kids getting it. but remember a lot of the community is older than 15 and the oldest ones dont like little kids running around being immature so find a server which wont complain if you use the mic (probably no community server will allow you use a mic or such)

Welcome @LionKingGamer

James what you said was largely inappropriate by presuming this guy would be a squeaker. Just because you have some biased view against 12 year olds doesn't mean everyone else will and this guy will have to "Find a server which won't complain if he uses the mic" Maybe you are the reason he would have to do that, because you have a pointless hate for 12 year olds. Way to make somebody feel welcome to the forums as well, you dick.

• Like 1

Nice to meet you to and kick a poo I agree with you like don't judge someone on their age if you met other squeakers that are 12. Once you were 12 and I don't think you would like to be insulted just because of your age

On 25/03/2016 at 11:17 PM, Kickapoo said:

Welcome @LionKingGamer

James what you said was largely inappropriate by presuming this guy would be a squeaker. Just because you have some biased view against 12 year olds doesn't mean everyone else will and this guy will have to "Find a server which won't complain if he uses the mic" Maybe you are the reason he would have to do that, because you have a pointless hate for 12 year olds. Way to make somebody feel welcome to the forums as well, you dick.

I didnt mean i dont like 12 year olds, and i didnt say anything about me having a problem, but more of other people. Also if I didnt like 12 year olds I would not have made a high piched kid a admin on my gmod server, I just hate the ones who ruin the game, also I made a 12 year old my "Head Admin on my TTT, now why would I do that if i hated them that bad. Fact is I just wanted to warn him that a lot of people on this forum already said they dont want the little kiddies. Also I lied about part of my warning on "no community server will allow you to use a mic" because if/ when i get a server, I will allow anyone to use the mic unless they just scream at people and such. 

@LionKingGamer

"Nice to meet you to and kick a poo I agree with you like don't judge someone on their age if you met other squeakers that are 12. Once you were 12 and I don't think you would like to be insulted just because of your age"

When I was 12 I never had such technology, also I didnt use a mic. 

Give me your youtube link. I will check it out!

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 1

When I was twelve I was playing The Incredibles on a gameboy classic, begging my mum for icecream and listening to metal midis, not pledging MMORPG's.

Welcome sir.

Edited by Raffen

19 hours ago, Raffen said:

When I was twelve I was playing The Incredibles on a gameboy classic, begging my mum for icecream and listening to metal midis, not pledging MMORPG's.

Welcome sir.

I remember that game. I played it 24/7 back then. GG mate, GG.

Also, welcome Lion.

• Like 1

Welcome to Identity :) 

It's nice to have young players in this game as it adds depth anyway

I hope to see you in game ;) 

Have Fun.

(No, I am not a satanist).

• Like 1

K good cause yh i wouldnt really like to play with satanists its a bit weird if you know what i mean as im christian

And Thx 

Hope to see you in game in the rush hour traffic

Edited by LionKingGamer