dimin69

Could we get a time ?

with so little time left it would be nice to get a specific hour of release.

or did they post this somewhere recently ?

First of all let's hope something will be out by the 23rd, and I'm talking about an information thread, an official announcement, a video of something, I dunno. After that's out I'm sure we will have the exact time it's out. I hope by midnight as when I get back from work I would like to know I can download it overnight and next morning play! :D 

• ver.1.22474487139 1

4 hours ago, dimin69 said:

with so little time left it would be nice to get a specific hour of release.

or did they post this somewhere recently ?

There is no specific release hour/ time, and I don't think it would be good for it. I think it should just drop in when it is finished and they are ready to release as this means that the community, those that complain about dates being delayed won't start on the time being pushed either as it won't be told. Also a lot of the community keep on saying don't give release dates anymore because of past delays and IMO this is the best way forward to for the devs.

3 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

אין בית ספציפי לשחרור / זמן, ואני לא חושב שזה יהיה טוב בשביל זה. אני חושב שזה פשוט צריך לרדת כאשר זה נגמר והם מוכנים לשחרר כמו זה אומר כי הקהילה, אלה להתלונן על תאריכים מתעכב לא יתחיל בזמן דחף או כפי שזה לא ייאמר. כמו כן, הרבה של הקהילה לשמור על לא נותנים לתת תאריכי שחרור יותר בגלל עיכובים בעבר IMO זו הדרך הטובה ביותר קדימה עבור devs.

I did not understand ... so there is no release of the first model on 23/4 ???????????

4 minutes ago, yakir77 said:

I did not understand ... so there is no release of the first model on 23/4 ???????????

No the game got delayed today..

47 minutes ago, Cstove said:

לא המשחק התעכב היום ..

How long he is delayed?

Wai I'm sad as angry and frustrated do not know what else ...

4 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

There is no specific release house/ time, and I don't think it would be good for it. I think it should just drop in when it is finished and they are ready to release as this means that the community, those that complain about dates being delayed won't start on the time being pushed either as it won't be told. Also a lot of the community keep on saying don't give release dates anymore because of past delays and IMO this is the best way forward to for the devs.

this case its NOT , you do not want your community be in a voice channel all day and wait till release. i used to be a part of a rp community where they have closed down the server for 4 months for a massive update. and o boyy that last day is stupid as f!ck when its a 4 am release for you and you have been waiting since 10 am

imo they should give a release hour at least 24 hours in advance . those last 24 hours should only be needed to fix those little nasty things , the we would get to play should been done a day or 2 before that either way

(and yeah i know about the delay still a thing they should consider for next time)

Edited by dimin69

2 minutes ago, dimin69 said:

imo they should give a release hour at least 24 hours in advance . those last 24 hours should only be needed to fix those little nasty things , the we would get to play should been done a day or 2 before that either way

The community don't want any release dates and so that also includes a release time. It will drop when it is ready. There is a possibility for a prior announcement but IDK. Anything can happen, however the module has been delayed and no dates will be given due to the request of the community and delays occurring.

32 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

הקהילה לא רוצה שום תאריכי שחרור ולכן גם כולל זמן שחרור. זה יירד כאשר הוא מוכן. קיימת אפשרות להודעה מוקדמת, אך IDK. כל דבר יכול לקרות, אולם המודול התעכב ולא יינתנו לו מועדים בשל בקשת הקהילה ועיכובים המתרחשים.

Will we see a new video from the game on 23/4?

18 hours ago, yakir77 said:

Will we see a new video from the game on 23/4?

• ver.1.22474487139 1