Sign in to follow this  
CptCreditCard

Hello fellow Citizen!

So, hello People!

My Passport just arrived and i am sitting on my Luggage, awaiting till the Gates open to let me in.

I am 32 years old, however, my Mum still reminds me to grow up every now and then. I am a Dog Person,

i do like Icecream and Oranges. And that's it so far, looking forward to meet every single one of you :)

cu soon!

• Like 1

Just now, CptCreditCard said:

So, hello People!

My Passport just arrived and i am sitting on my Luggage, awaiting till the Gates open to let me in.

I am 32 years old, however, my Mum still reminds me to grow up every now and then. I am a Dog Person,

i do like Icecream and Oranges. And that's it so far, looking forward to meet every single one of you :)

cu soon!

Welcome to the community!

Hope to see you in game soon pal!

Ya, me too. If i figure out where the download is, or will it be available in 3 days at first ^^

I already get the feeling that Cpt Creditcard and a Mugger from the forums will be great friends LOL

12 minutes ago, CptCreditCard said:

Ya, me too. If i figure out where the download is, or will it be available in 3 days at first ^^

I already get the feeling that Cpt Creditcard and a Mugger from the forums will be great friends LOL

If you pledged for the 30$ founder pack you will recieve a steam key on the 23rd of April where you will be able to download the game from steam

• ver.1.22474487139 1

1 minute ago, polygamer96 said:

If you pledged for the 30$ founder pack you will recieve a steam key on the 23rd of April where you will be able to download the game from steam

Nah, i'm Cpt CreditCard Mate  xD But ya, Steam it is then :D Thanks

1 hour ago, polygamer96 said:

So i download it from steam?  an why is there no news confirming this? it kind of makes me nervous considering what happened last time. 

Also will i still be able to pledge after the 23rd or will i miss out town square? i want to wait until Monday before i pledge money.

12 minutes ago, ANOKATA said:

So i download it from steam?  an why is there no news confirming this? it kind of makes me nervous considering what happened last time. 

Also will i still be able to pledge after the 23rd or will i miss out town square? i want to wait until Monday before i pledge money.

You will be able to pledge after yes, but the prices will be higher

All these delays the price should stay the same or give something random to the people who did pledge before and put up wit the delays