Sign in to follow this  
Emiellio11

Make a seperate purchase for only a house

We have seen the devs spend a lot of time in making houses and the interior. But there is one thing that bothers me. Why spend so much time in houses and interior when a lot of people are not gonna have a house? Why not spend your time better in other things that more people can use. Or make a seperate pass with only the house and nothing else so that people like me do not have to pay 60 dollars for only a house. Kind Regards Emiel Bins

". Why spend so much time in houses and interior when a lot of people are not gonna have a house? "

Each and every single character shall possess access to a hotel room while the average player shall own an apartment, which is a very inexpensive form of a "household" or "dwelling place".

i mean for the town square xD no one is gonna have a house there when the game releases u are going to have a house i know. not when town square releases

From what I understand if you have an apartment you will have access to it when the module is released. You can decorate it and such all free of charge even. 

I happen to have purchased the $90 pack so I will get a studio. I am anxious to get into it and set it up for what works for me. Good luck with your game and what you have bought. 

Come on April 23rd already! * knock on wood *

Edited by Kardlef

18 hours ago, Kardlef said:

From what I understand if you have an apartment you will have access to it when the module is released. You can decorate it and such all free of charge even. 

I happen to have purchased the $90 pack so I will get a studio. I am anxious to get into it and set it up for what works for me. Good luck with your game and what you have bought. 

The knocking on wood didn't help.. It's been delayed. I BLAME YOU!!

3 hours ago, Alphoni said:

The knocking on wood didn't help.. It's been delayed. I BLAME YOU!!

That's fine. Gotta blame someone.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Kardlef said:

Knocked too damn hard :o

I understand fully how the developers want the game to be. Everyone starts out on the same level. Throughout your character's development; you will work and maintain a decent income so that you can purchase a home. That way when someone purchases a home on a server; it feels more like an accomplishment. But at the same time; I do understand where people are coming from with the separate purchases for homes. Kind of like how GTA online does for the different cars, houses, clothes and etc. Identity developers could possibly do that once the game's traffic picks up a little bit more. Just another way for them to make money.

I for one would rather see them release a separate purchase more luxurious studio apartments. My mindset has always been on the cost of upkeep. When you own a home, there is a lot of money that goes into repairs. With condo's, you don't have to worry about that too much. I'd rather there be an option to upgrade from the standard studio apartment; to a more luxurious one that developers could design in the future.

6 hours ago, Good_Citizen said:

But at the same time; I do understand where people are coming from with the separate purchases for homes. Kind of like how GTA online does for the different cars, houses, clothes and etc. Identity developers could possibly do that once the game's traffic picks up a little bit more. Just another way for them to make money.

This will never happen as the Houses are partially instanced and not fully instanced. This means e.g.  that House 1 is owned by me, there for no one can buy house 1 because there can only be 1 own of the same house. The house is only yours on 1 server too and so every house is unique to a player. There for the GTA way for houses is not possible. Apartments however are fully instanced and there are unlimited. Houses are limited. Houses, if 50 houses, then only 50 players can buy a house. Apartments however are unlimited.

That's right. I forgot about that. But say this problem occurs. The server has sold 50 houses, but as we all know; there will be well over 50 people in a server; right? What happens when more people want to buy houses? Will the Identity developers create another housing community in an update; or is it the communities job to establish real-estate and create new homes that can be bought? 

4 hours ago, Good_Citizen said:

That's right. I forgot about that. But say this problem occurs. The server has sold 50 houses, but as we all know; there will be well over 50 people in a server; right? What happens when more people want to buy houses? Will the Identity developers create another housing community in an update; or is it the communities job to establish real-estate and create new homes that can be bought? 

That was an example, also houses are supposed to be unique. Real Estate is already something planned and also no building houses. Building houses is a possibility in the very very far future. The world will be filled with more than 50 houses. There will be 300 - 500 players and depending on how many is chosen after Beta the devs will likely pick a number of houses for the map. But there won't likely be as many houses as players because that won't make them unique.