Sign in to follow this  
Poonyab

Will a Hitman type job be available?

I would love to play as a hitman in this game, I feel as there would be a lot of beef between people and I could be the person to sort it out.

I think a lot of people here don't understand how careers in this game are going to work. Any "job" is available, careers are monitored and preselected. Criminal jobs will not have a formal wage or anything, they will solely depend on agreements between criminals. Yes, assassins are in this game obviously, but no it isn't an "official" career.

But what if I want to be lets say a police office, But I'm also a hired gun. Would that work?

5 minutes ago, Poonyab said:

But what if I want to be lets say a police office, But I'm also a hired gun. Would that work?

Again, anything is possible. However, managing to keep both lives secret from your coworkers may be problematic. ;)

2 hours ago, Poonyab said:

That would be interesting, but keeping your identity hidden as a hit-man would be problematic. Maybe a signature outfit comes into play that hides your personal identity but makes your criminal personality know to many. 

All sounds fun, but i wanna see the punishment if one were to be caught xD

• Like 2