Nikolo

Will my grueling 505 day wait come to an end on 23/4?

I've been following and waiting patiently for this game for a very long time now. Any hope that the set release date will happen? I just can't wait anymore lol

Edited by Nikolo
  • Like 1

The developers have released this date themselves and that's all you can do. But maybe you didn't know that before Town Square is released you will get a new website and another trailer will be released.
And again to the thoughts of the release of Town Square. I can understand that you are a little suspicious, but there is no indication that it will be cancelled. Also it is much too late for a cancel and the developers are also working with pressure on the completion as one noticed it with the livestream from Jade77 on a Skype conversation

If you have more Questions, pls ask! :)

I don't have any suspicions nor do i want a refund. I just wanna get my hands on this one of a kind experience.

Days since "05/01/2015 till 19/04/2018" = 1197 (Today)                     (DD/MM/YYYY)

Days since "05/01/2015 till 23/04/2018 (release day)" = 1200 Days.

1 hour ago, LuckyDuck said:

Days since "05/01/2015 till 19/04/2018" = 1197 (Today)                     (DD/MM/YYYY)

Days since "05/01/2015 till 23/04/2018 (release day)" = 1200 Days.

It was meant to be!

3 hours ago, polydorou said:

It was meant to be!

Indeed, it is meant to be. I have been waiting since that day and I will happily wait it again if my dream game was back on kickstarter again. #worththewaitIMO

1 minute ago, LuckyDuck said:

Indeed, it is meant to be. I have been waiting since that day and I will happily wait it again if my dream game was back on kickstarter again. #worththewaitIMO

Couldn't agree more!

1 minute ago, polygamer96 said:

Have faith it will ;)

No offense to the developers, but my faith ran out awhile back.

A sliver of hope perhaps. It's not looking good though, if I'm going to be completely honest.

1 minute ago, Fma35 said:

No offense to the developers, but my faith ran out awhile back.

A sliver of hope perhaps. It's not looking good though, if I'm going to be completely honest.

Then all you have to do is wait for monday

I honestly for real swear to God if it gets delayed again I'm going to be pissed, they've had every opportunity to polish this and fix things and I really don't want another inconvenience that just happens to show up a day before release. They've had more than enough time to polish things and they need to get on and release this, if shit goes wrong during town square they can work on fixing it while we play. I got nothing against the devs but there's only so many times you can delay something to fix and polish it before people start getting irate