Mein Traum: My Dream

The Totalitarian Party (TTP)

I dream of a society where no law abiding citizen, who contributes to society and continues to strive for improvement, will ever have to feel threatened by the lack of job security, failed economy, or anarchy. I dream of a place where people are given the chance to succeed, regardless of their economic background. I dream of a near-perfect meritocracy.

Centralizing all forms of major public transport, electricity and energy sources, military, law enforcement, healthcare and other core, essential aspects to society will ensure that no private organisation is able to profit off these industries by taking more out of the government fund through contracts, but instead will allow the government to reinvest in these facilities and industries for the common folk.

Achieving autarky (self-sufficiency) will allow the city and the country to avoid horrific trade deals with other nations, prioritizing our nation's needs first. This will also be ensured by having a strong, patriotic, nationalistic leader who is willing to do whatever it takes to protect the loyal citizens of the nation.

Any questions ask :) (BTW I don't speak any german)

2 hours ago, Drahgoone said:

Just another extremist.

Why do you say so? Can you please give reasons?

9 minutes ago, Drahgoone said:

Really... "Authoritarian, Totalitarian" and a speech called "Mein Traum" that is clearly inspired from Hitlers "Mein Kampf"

Right. And how is that so wrong if genocide and racial superiority are not involved? 

Are you aware that within Hitler's rule, Post world war Germany ( who was supposed to be crippled for decades to come) became the country in Europe with the highest GDP?

It could work in theory, but what stopping private companies providing lower prices from taking over the show? 

Seems fishy :P

Ahh Totalitarianism, It's almost like Communism in the fact that it's still alive, but all of the totalitarian countries still alive are absolutely shit.

(North Korea and china I'm talking about you. Moa and Mussolini)

Edited by Micky_Tohmpson
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Koalaa said:

It could work in theory, but what stopping private companies providing lower prices from taking over the show? 

Seems fishy :P

Private companies only operate on the basis that they will get profit. If the government centralises all core industries, it will not try to make a profit. As a result, the government will provide the cheapest service at an extremely high level of quality and pride.

15 minutes ago, Micky_Tohmpson said:

Ahh Totalitarianism, It's almost like Communism in the fact that it's still alive, but all of the totalitarian countries still alive are absolutely shit.

(North Korea and china I'm talking about you. Moa and Mussolini)

North Korea is an example of a totalitarian leader ruling because of familial ties. He is not fit (both mentally and physically) to rule. The development of nuclear weapons was a good idea, but the approach he is taking is stupid. Also, I view the nation as my children, who I need to provide for as their father. Kim does not do that. This patriotic, nationalistic, and compassionate approach is what will change things.

Also, China is more communist than totalitarian. (although it contains both). Also, my version of totalitarianism is most definitely quite far from the left. I believe in personal aspiration and working hard to achieve their goal, whether that means making a successful company, or owning a quarter of all houses in the nation (if done through hard work and honest means). Communism does not really allow for this to happen.

• Like 1

Just now, AccelFang said:

Private companies only operate on the basis that they will get profit. If the government centralises all core industries, it will not try to make a profit. As a result, the government will provide the cheapest service at an extremely high level of quality and pride.

But how do workers get paid? How does the government make money to reinvest into these facilities? High quality products/service does not come cheap. 

Everyone needs profits whether its used to benefit to organisation or for personal use is the difference

Just now, Koalaa said:

But how do workers get paid? How does the government make money to reinvest into these facilities? High quality products/service does not come cheap. 

Everyone needs profits whether its used to benefit to organisation or for personal use is the difference

Of course, the government will implement taxes. 

However, this will be for the sole purpose of paying for wages, improving infrastructure, military etc.

This will be high enough that financial investments towards the nation can be made, but not too high where the common folk feel like most of them are working for free. (or have 40% taxes in the U.K.)

This will be kept low due to the near-non-existing corruption within the central government.

Also, the facilities themselves (apart from things like a majority of healthcare) will come at a cost. This cost will pay for the upkeep of the facilities and be enough for research, development and further investment into the industries.

If you have any further questions or queries, please feel free to ask away. The government must be transparent in all things not confidential.

Also, since the government is similar to a non-profit organisation, prices can be as low as they can realistically be.

9 minutes ago, AccelFang said:

Also, since the government is similar to a non-profit organisation, prices can be as low as they can realistically be.

That being said there is still room for private companies, people do prefer to choose organisation and service for a little more money. 

After all that’s why private hospitals, PMC’s (private military companies) and alternate transports exist. Different and better benifits appeal to some regardless of price.

Good idea, good discussion. B|

Just now, Koalaa said:

That being said there is still room for private companies, people do prefer to choose organisation and service for a little more money. 

After all that’s why private hospitals, PMC’s (private military companies) and alternate transports exist. Different and better benifits appeal to some regardless of price.

Good idea, good discussion. B|

I completely agree. The goal is just to make the public sector so good for its price, that unless you are a wealthy businessman or tycoon who can afford the absolute luxuries of life, you will get a more than good enough service at a price that won't completely rip your pockets clean.

I thank you for your time discussing important state affairs.

12 hours ago, Drahgoone said:

In Europe, not in the world, and it was already the largest country in Europe so anything less would be less than expected. Also it only lasted for a pathetic 12 years.

You are completely disregarding the fact that they were absolutely crippled by the Treaty of Versailles after the First World War. They were supposed to be in ruins. They only managed to, as you say, become the largest country in Europe because of the totalitarian regime that Hitler had. 

Also, it only lasted for 12 years because of the racial supremacy that I discussed earlier on. If it wasn't for that, the third reich would stay standing to this very day. 

Btw, at this point 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AccelFang said:

You are completely disregarding the fact that they were absolutely crippled by the Treaty of Versailles after the First World War. They were supposed to be in ruins. They only managed to, as you say, become the largest country in Europe because of the totalitarian regime that Hitler had. 

Also, it only lasted for 12 years because of the racial supremacy that I discussed earlier on. If it wasn't for that, the third reich would stay standing to this very day. 

Btw, at this point in time, only Europe, Russia, and the U.S were the only superpowers so being the best in Europe is still a massive accomplishment, especially in the context that Germany was in.

On the phone and the above are because of a few technical problems. The response when I seem to have quoted myself is the full response

A open  letter to "The Totalitarian Party" (TTP)

We like what you are trying to do here, but this government type leaves a bad taste in our mouth for some od resson.
Something dose not sit well with us and ECorp will not be endorsing the TTP at this time.

Futhermore ECorp is for a free and open market.
And in your statement for healthcare, military, major transport or anything in the core fundamental aspects and industries of society,

ECorp is of the opinion that with this goverment the wealth and power, will lie with the few Elite`s and not with the people.
History shows that a totalitarian regime is unsustainable for a longer period of time and always leads to war prosecution and more bloodshed.

Futhermore we implore the people of this great nation to stand above a totalitarian regime that will infringe on our rights to seek happiness, prosperity and the persut of wealth.

We at ECorp will always strive for equality, fairness and opportunity for all.
We will leave you at that, with the best of luck and a dier warning.
(ECorp will deploy its private military branch to defend these rights and the people of this great nation. Acording with the laws of the land, and the consent of the people.)

Best Regards
ECorp
Your company, your friend, your future.

No statement in this thread can at any time construed as 
ECorp ever would have anything to do with any illegal action.
There can be no legal grounds for suspicion or guilt for this sole purpose.
Anything read between the lines is the sole views perceived, even if they are true
- ECorp Legal Firm -

Edited by ECorp
Legal resson`s. - ECorp Legal Firm -

Thank you for your open letter.

1 hour ago, ECorp said:

We like what you are trying to do here, but this government type leaves a bad taste in our mouth for some od resson.
Something dose not sit well with us and ECorp will not be endorsing the TTP at this time.

I would appreciate it if you would kindly tell us what the "something" is, so we can have an open, transparent discussion about why that may  be.

1 hour ago, ECorp said:

Futhermore ECorp is for a free and open market.
And in your statement for healthcare, military, major transport or anything in the core fundamental aspects and industries of society,

Apart from the absolute core industries of society, there will be a free and open market. The Totalitarian Party thinks that things that concern national safety and security (both economic and physical safety) should be controlled by the government. As for things like major transport (trains, buses etc.), we take this measure to avoid any private company trying to monopolise the industry, giving them an opportunity to negatively control the market for further profit, instead of service.

1 hour ago, ECorp said:

ECorp is of the opinion that with this goverment the wealth and power, will lie with the few Elite`s and not with the people.
History shows that a totalitarian regime is unsustainable for a longer period of time and always leads to war prosecution and more bloodshed.

The wealth will lie with the government, not the few elite. This is not a kleptocracy, but more like a majority of the ideals of a meritocracy, upheld and kept safe by totalitarian policies. This goes the same for power. The government will have the power, and not the elite at the top. In fact, The Totalitarian Party's leaders view themselves as equals to any member of society.

As for history, the difference with our party is that we care. This should explain it properly:

On 19/04/2018 at 4:03 PM, AccelFang said:

Also, I view the nation as my children, who I need to provide for as their father. Kim does not do that. This patriotic, nationalistic, and compassionate approach is what will change things.

And remember, that before the successful invention of the car, the rest of history viewed horses as the best form of travel for the general public. Before that, the idea of trying out a machine that uses oil to power itself up as the transport instead of just a horse that you feed was:

1) Against the ideas of the current society and the history before that

2) A bold and brave decision to try something new

All because history has failed to do what Totalitarianism has wanted to achieve, does not mean that we should suddenly stop trying. If this is the case, we wouldn't have CPUs, Fighter Jets and other advanced commodities.

I cannot help but think that you have not actually understood our ethos. This is what you said:

1 hour ago, ECorp said:

We at ECorp will always strive for equality, fairness and opportunity for all.
We will leave you at that, with the best of luck and a dier warning.
(ECorp will deploy its private military branch to defend these rights and the people of this great nation. Acording with the laws of the land, and the consent of the people.)

This is something I wrote in a response to someone else above:

On 19/04/2018 at 4:03 PM, AccelFang said:

I believe in personal aspiration and working hard to achieve their goal, whether that means making a successful company, or owning a quarter of all houses in the nation (if done through hard work and honest means).

But if you insist on deploying your private military instead of attempting to solve things through diplomacy to avoid unnecessary bloodshed and tension within the very society that we try to protect, then you have the free will to do so. Just know actions have consequences, not only for yourselves but also for the innocent civilians you want to include, instead of pursuing peace and progress.

Thank you,

The Totalitarian Party

1 hour ago, Drahgoone said:

No it wouldn't have, there is no way to prove that. You only propose this party and yourself as a candidate because you are power hungry and want everyone to heil you as a dictator. (Which by the way, will be impossible in identity, so this party is useless.)

All you do is slander and accuse me of being power hungry, when all I want is a better society. Nothing I have said is for my gain, but rather for the gain of the citizens and the government. If you wish to keep slandering me, instead of conducting yourself at a level which would befit a politician, then go ahead. 

Impossible in identity? For now. The game hasn't even fully released yet. Until the developers CONFIRM that no aspects of totalitarianism can take place in the game, this party, like its ideals, will stand firm in its place with a clear purpose in mind: the betterment of society.

God bless you.

On 20/04/2018 at 8:03 PM, Drahgoone said:

You can not claim that Totalitarianism and Authoritarian  is "for a better society". You just want to rule over everyone else, which if you would go over the twitch clips explaining mechanics, is not possible.

I cannot claim: x, y and z. No reason given. Just straight up hate.

I want to rule over everyone else? As long as a totalitarian government that cares for its people and has strong leadership is put in place, I have absolutely no problem if I wasn't the leader. Again, assumptions left, right and centre. Evidence please. Doesn't seem the CCU cares too much about that. That's probably why you hate the evidence-based TTP a lot ??‍♂️.

Mechanics not possible yet. The first module hasn't even been released yet. I'll wait for a definite, firm confirmation that totalitarianism isn't possible in the game. Till then, we stand strong, just like the government we offer.

Thank you for your time.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

Do you like politics?
We encourage you to register for FREE in Erepublik.
Can you imagine a world where you can be a politician, a military man, a businessman and a journalist at the same time? It is possible thanks to Erepublik a completely free online game. We encourage you to play in eMéxico, there you will find a great community where, in addition, you can make great friends and have fun.
Register for free and come to eMéxico, we are waiting for you.