Sign in to follow this  
SteadyFusion

New!!!

Hello guys, I found this game about a year ago and I check on it about once every 6 months or so. I just so happen to check on this today and realized that the beta access will be released on the 23rd of this month. The problem is whether I should spend the $30 to get the game and play the beta next week. The reason why I am making this topic is because I need help in persuading myself to purchase this game, my issues are the specs of my PC to run this game (GTX 750Ti Asus Strix OC) (Intel i5 4590 3.3ghz)  (8gb Ram), also I don't want this game to be another DayZ where they update it for a while with absolutely no changes in the game play of the game and just leave with the money everyone spent to get it while it was an alpha, ($35 i'm never getting back). This game looks very amazing and I really want to buy it for myself another problem is that this game will be fully released after my baby is born (Baby boy is due October). Just need some help debating whether I should get it, I know it's not very much money but i'm a very young dad, 17 to be exact and I would like to play a game on my free time. Thank you for reading this please reply :)

18 minutes ago, SteadyFusion said:

Hello guys, I found this game about a year ago and I check on it about once every 6 months or so. I just so happen to check on this today and realized that the beta access will be released on the 23rd of this month. The problem is whether I should spend the $30 to get the game and play the beta next week. The reason why I am making this topic is because I need help in persuading myself to purchase this game, my issues are the specs of my PC to run this game (GTX 750Ti Asus Strix OC) (Intel i5 4590 3.3ghz)  (8gb Ram), also I don't want this game to be another DayZ where they update it for a while with absolutely no changes in the game play of the game and just leave with the money everyone spent to get it while it was an alpha, ($35 i'm never getting back). This game looks very amazing and I really want to buy it for myself another problem is that this game will be fully released after my baby is born (Baby boy is due October). Just need some help debating whether I should get it, I know it's not very much money but i'm a very young dad, 17 to be exact and I would like to play a game on my free time. Thank you for reading this please reply :)

Hello steady, nice to hear from you! In my opinion if you do not have any money issues you should buy the founders pack because i see this game being promising. Thats it from my side bro!

• Like 2

Hey there @SteadyFusion,  welcome to the Identity community!

I hope you enjoy your stay here! 

I must say congratulations on soon to be a father! I got to say 17 is a very young age to be one. You will be consumed with little time as your baby will need you. However I do agree if you want to get the game for passing time then I would get the Founder ($30) package at the minimum as it is best for your money. The Modules are Alpha, Beta will come after the 3 Modules and then the full game release but by then I am sure you will have more free time on your hands.

Just remember if you decide to wait, then you might not get to persuade yourself to buying it because your time will be spent with your child. It is solely your choice and if you want to get the game cheaper/ discounted + have access early on as this Monday on the way then I suggest get the Founder package.

Well I hope you have a nice day/ evening/ night and make the best decision for you!

Kind regards,

LuckyDuck.

• Like 1

I would recommend the game if you meet the following requirements and answer "Yes".
1. Can you live with bugs, even if they are penetrating?
2. can you play GTA V or Arma 3 well, even with bad graphics?
3. the first module will only show social interactions (no PvP or cars), can you live with it?
4. can you spend more at a later date? Because if the first module is outside, it can become more expensive.
5. are you interested in the years of company of a game and do you have much patience (be honest).

I hope I've been able to help you somehow. If there's more "yes" than "no," go get it.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

11 hours ago, MikeBrand said:

Because if the first module is outside, it can become more expensive.

What do you mean by outside

Congrats! I have 3 boys myself. Had my first one at 17, he's 21 now and just had his first kid, baby girl, life is going to completely change...I literally bought a PC in anticipation of this game...I have enjoyed many hours of gaming on lots of other games since then, but the sole purpose of getting this rig was Identity, and I got the speed demon package, because i really wanted to help as much as I could wish I coulda got enough to do the higher pledge...If they get the support they need no reason it shouldn't become a great game. As far as specs they are planning on having support for lower end PC's as well as higher end, but no specifics as of yet as far as I know. Less than a week, so excited! If you money situation is tight I'd get it sooner than later...every lil bit helps.