Sign in to follow this  
JoelKeys

Arma Roleplay

As I am sure you all know, Identity is coming from Arma 3 Roleplay, which Asylum also created I believe. I currently play on https://arma3liferemastered.com/, which is a customised Arma 3 Life server. It is whitelisted but it is well worth the hassle. Give it a go if you enjoy this kind of thing, its a good server and I love it.

On 4/15/2018 at 2:25 PM, Drahgoone said:

Used to play one called A3PL for well over a year, however I became quite frustrated with how everything was going, and left. Basically became a sort of pay to play, and in the end I was scammed out of $100 by them.

Are there any good Arma 3 RP servers?

4 hours ago, subway244 said:

Thanks!

Personally thought I feel like Arma servers get too milirtiazed and they no longer feel like RP.  I prefer serious gmod RP servers, as that’s where I’ve had the must fun gaming in Munich whole life.  There’s a lot of good different types of RP categories aswell.

51 minutes ago, Cstove said:

Personally thought I feel like Arma servers get too milirtiazed and they no longer feel like RP.  I prefer serious gmod RP servers, as that’s where I’ve had the must fun gaming in Munich whole life.  There’s a lot of good different types of RP categories aswell.

I'll try an Arma 3 RP game.