kahsba

10 days until release ??☺️ Let me hear you’re thoughts

10 days left ? let me sea you’re thoughts!  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Believe 500% that it will release in 23 April ?

• Yes YES Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If it got delayed one more time will you refund or leave the forums ?

• Refund, never come back until Full release of the game
    • Stay
    • Leave the game forever

In Dev Blog #015 we were told to expect more media including a trailer. As far as media goes, all we've seen is a screenshot of the character creator, and random assets that aren't in an environment. It's been no different to any other month in this regard as far as signs of actual progress.

There's no sign of the trailer (don't forget the lead-up to the last video). In the following blog, there's not a single reference to the date/month, instead referring to a currently nonexistent tracker that's purportedly supposed to show us "exactly where [their] development stands in regards to each milestone, such as the Town Square release."

It would be a disaster to push it back to another date. I'm concerned they're going to scrap the release date altogether, and relegate it to the tracker; returning it comfortably back into the realm of "soon". Hopefully not, and this will turn out to just be the beginning of a very busy week leading up to the actual release of module one, which is what we all want! We'll see. 

Edited by lamona

2 minutes ago, lamona said:

In Dev Blog #015 we were told to expect more media including a trailer. As far as media goes, all we've seen is a screenshot of the character creator, and random assets that aren't in an environment. It's been no different to any other month in this regard as far as signs of actual progress.

There's no sign of the trailer (don't forget the lead-up to the last video). In the following blog, there's not a single reference to the date/month, instead referring to a currently nonexistent tracker that's purportedly supposed to show us "exactly where [their] development stands in regards to each milestone, such as the Town Square release."

It would be a disaster to push it back to another date. I'm concerned they're going to scrap the release date altogether, and relegate it to the tracker; returning it comfortably back into the realm of "soon". Hopefully not, and this will turn out to just be the beginning of a very busy week leading up to the actual release of module one, which is what we all want! We'll see. 

I feel your concerns there but i always try to keep a positive mind until April 23rd. After that we will see if we will be commenting "oh no not another delay" or "oh wow it was worth the wait" 

• Like 1

I'm staying hopeful - even booked 23rd & 24th off work!! Gonna be a long ass week still!! :D

As far as I remember, the Town Square bar was to the last - 89%. Now we have a release date, so come on guys, be more positive. We also had the chance to see a short gameplay video. I believe in all those developers. If we want an awesome game, we have to be patient. To kill your impatience, play other games and give the developers a chance to make one great game.

Regards :)

Edited by Pepighostrid3r
  • Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

3 hours ago, Techtu said:

i'm sure they are doing all what they can to realease the game this 23april, and i want to believe it.... :D:D 

Come on guys , HYPEEE

Hey, just remember the 23rd is not a release date for the entire game but only the first Module "Town Square". You need at least the "Founder pledge" to play the modules or beta.

4 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

Hey, just remember the 23rd is not a release date for the entire game but only the first Module "Town Square". You need at least the "Founder pledge" to play the modules or beta.

I misspoke sorry Luckyduck, of course we 're all waiting for the first module ! :D and btw i'm already a Biker ! :D 

• Like 1

Seeing on Twitch and how hard@Jade is working am sure the others are working just as hard.
I do hope the trailer will show up soon tough, I realy think its time. lol
#IdentityHashTagFaith

I'm excited no matter how little there may be to do in the town square compared to what we are expecting in the full game. If it is just walking around and talking like I expect with some added activities they stated.. it may get boring, but remember it is content and it is better than where we are now.

Hell I know if I get bored I can always just hop back to perp

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Fma35 said:

It would be quite disappointing. I've paid a moderate amount as a backer two years ago, and delays are disappointing at the very least, to me.

No one likes delays. John (Paratus) didn't like delaying it for an extra month, but so far it's been worth it. Otherwise it would have been very tight and they wouldn't have had the time to do more thorough internal testing. Right now it's on tracks and it's very close to the release date. The only kind of delay I would expect at this point would be caused by server side issues.

I've paid a considerable amount of money over time to support the developers. They need it for developing the game, and I know they aren't greedy like some triple a companies. We all want this game to succeed don't we?

• Like 1