You could add a resume to the jobs, so people should do something that is in the company's requirements to get to work.

2 minutes ago, JakezinnBR said:

You could add a resume to the jobs, so people should do something that is in the company's requirements to get to work.

Can you explain a bit more on what you mean?

16 minutes ago, polydorou said:

Can you explain a bit more on what you mean?

Of course, for example: I want to have a doctor's job, so I need to do a resume to present to the boss to approve my job entry

Edited by JakezinnBR
error

53 minutes ago, JakezinnBR said:

Of course, for example: I want to have a doctor's job, so I need to do a resume to present to the boss to approve my job entry

Yeah, I think this is currently happening as in order to get into someone's business in the forums, there are applications in the business thread

On 12/04/2018 at 5:28 PM, JakezinnBR said:

The owners / recruitment players will likely make you go do something like this to get a job with them. Some won't but I believe most will for RP.

I think you're saying that in order to get a high level job like being a doctor or politician, you must first have experience in other similar fields. Maybe you need a sales job for charisma to be a politician. I know those jobs aren't similar at all lol but you get it I think.

I think this could be a great way of doing a character bio which players could complete and which could then be made available to all via the ingame web (if the player chooses to list it) or personally by providing a business/contact card. Looking for an artist, delivery driver, lawyer, detective, etc bang it into search and it returns any player with the relevant 'work experience'...nice and immersive but also super handy for meeting like minded folks.

Probably want to limit it to 3 'work experiences' and 100 words of fluff/text.