Sign in to follow this  
BanzaiNick

Can i run identity?

So close to the release of the beta i started wondering if i even can run identity

So here are my specs if someone can tell me what they think that would be great!

4 intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4210U @ 1.70GHz processors 

a amd radeon R7 M260 and a Intel(R) HD Graphics Family GrapficsCard (I use the radeon)

8GB of ram 

and 64 bit windows 10

Edited by BanzaiNick

43 minutes ago, BanzaiNick said:

So close to the release of the beta i started wondering if i even can run identity

So here are my specs if someone can tell me what they think that would be great!

4 intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4210U @ 1.70GHz processors 

a amd radeon R7 M260 and a Intel(R) HD Graphics Family GrapficsCard (I use the radeon)

8GB of ram 

and 64 bit windows 10

The Modules are small pieces of th game and we know only that you need roughly 10GB disk space. Specs are unknown right now as it is super early still. Beta is after the 3 modules I would say not to confuse you but will consist of a lot more content than the separated modules. If you can run games like GTA ArmA 3 or ARK then you should be fine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: Recommended/Minimum System Requirements?
A: There is still a lot to optimize and stress-test, so we don't yet have the data to support a proper conclusion.

While a lot of the game's textures and models will be highly detailed, we still plan to offer lower graphical settings for those running older hardware.

• ver.1.22474487139 1