LionKingGamer

Hard Work

I know there is gonna be no exact time for you to do your job but it would be cool if there would be a day and night cycle and it balanced so it doesnt pass to quickly or its not to long if you know what i mean cause that way if there is actual time to go to work then rush hour would be really intresting to watch and buses will be full so my business could be making lots of money and also it could create a new job traffic light control those policemen that tell the traffic to stop or not would be cool also people would go to coffee shops and buy some coffee for the day. Realism at its best but i understand if you cant do but do tell me if it can be a thing

-Lion

• Like 1

Sounds like a good idea. There most likely is a day/night cycle but its probs best to forward this to the devs as a suggestions.

Well if you just tag in one of the devs, they will be sure to take a look at it when they next come on.

@Motown

Like this. 

Really like this idea but its up to them whether its possible. Would be cool to see the night come alive with people out partying and the 24/7 gas station open and then in the morning everyone goes to work. 

Would be an option for player run businesses aswell like what time they open and close.

Yh #Paratus Rush Hour would be actually intresting to watch like if there is a main road and traffic jam the police would have to get involved;D

• Like 1

There is a day/night cycle and day lasts longer than night. When you have a job in identity I think you pick your own hours, but your income will depend on how much you work.

• Like 2

|| BRAINSTORM IDEA ||

WHAT IF THERE WAS A SEASON LIKE CYCLE.

Oh wait they already have made concept art of it so of course we will force them to make it. Right. @HairyGrenade ...

* murder looks *

• Like 2

There won't be different seasons but there will be different weather conditions and free updates for holidays like rockstar games does for GTA 5!

The topic changed so quickly :P well what i wanted is like if there was a day night cycle and there is but it would be more realistic if there was certain times people will go to work and i know even if everyone chooses diffrent work time there is no doubt that there will be traffic and the weather can affect how slow or quick people drive . Another cool job in the winter would be snow plough workers to free the snow off the roads and you would have to put chains on your tires :D It would be AWESOME+

I would love to see people coming back to work (Real life work) and log in at roughly the same time and watching them in traffic trying to get to their in-game job.

Im pretty sure it wont be "Real Time" day & night. Most likely 2-3 hours of day then 1 & half of nightt

• Like 1