WilsonPlays

IdentityLifeRPG.com [EU/NA] Serious Roleplay | Whitelist SOON | Recruiting Members | Recruiting Staff

NV_7GqS7yQ7j67G0iROOrERfgKQjEd4GQ2ygWSXb9SMOHOvW5IbTCDlPhXbXID9q4BtDACz_2KYXmNmHuIhirjT_1T3C7MoIEmKte7rNCEPAhr-pUE9AJx2tH_3SVKiciK7pNmBb

Hello And Welcome,

Today I want to introduce a New Community Created For Identity called IdentityLifeRPG.

A Little About US

Identity Life RPG is a new upcoming community based purely on Identity.We will be focusing highly on Roleplaying and with more strive to make this as realistic as possible.

Identity being the way it is, we develop background stories for the players character on our website so everyone can view it, each person following the Life in which  they set their character to be. (Background Stories Will Be Checked Whilst In-Game To Make Sure You Are Following Your Life)

Why US

We will be offering Whitelisted Jobs with some requirements (Unknown At The Minute). We have a website in which you can discuss your life on our servers. We have just opened up a Discord so for the time being you can come in and chat with us if you have any questions.

Will I have to Apply To Join?

Since this is going to be a whitelisted community you will have to submit an application on the website, which currently is nothing to big but will change upon us getting bigger.  Once we grow in size we will also start interviewing people about the rules before accepting you in.

Please Note you will have to connect your Steam Account To Our Website In order to obtain your SteamID For Whitelisting

Are You Hiring Staff?

In terms of Voluntary. Yes.

We will be actively seeking new staff members to cover the time zones, specific server needs/website needs.

Types Of Staff Positions

6. Council - Highest Staff Members (Like a Round Table)

5. Admin

4. Moderator

3. Trial Mod

2. Technical Support - Possible In-Game

1. General Support - Website/Forums

*These positions may change in the future.

Current Website Features;

- Integrated Discord Bot

- Community Forum

- Steam Account Link Functionality 

- Cool Prefixes

- Password Protected Black Market

- Open Flee Market

- Awards And Medals

Features Coming Soon;

- Economic System (Includes Alternative Money For Online Store)

- Market Feature To Sell/Buy Items From In-Game

- User Feedback System

- Colourful Yet Animated Names

- Twitch Stream Advertising

- Member Packages To Support Community

How to get started

Head on over to www.identityliferpg.com Sign up and start using our Forums!

I have more questions

Please either comment below or join the Discord to be kept up-to-date with the Latest Information.

Edited by WilsonPlays
Updated Thread
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, polydorou said:

Very nice!

Thank You, Just finishing a few things for the website then i'll have it up and running

Just now, WilsonPlays said:

Thank You, Just finishing a few things for the website then i'll have it up and running

I will be sure to check it out

Good Luck with your community. 

I do however wonder how strict you will make the server, as I like to compare things with each other.

4 hours ago, Narc said:

since its strict rp whats the requirements to join?

At the moment i have some time, i am working on several things and requirements is a low priority. I will let you know when i have finied. 

3 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Good Luck with your community. 

I do however wonder how strict you will make the server, as I like to compare things with each other.

Strict. But it’ll all be on site soon

wouldn't requirements to join the strict white listed server be high priority so you don't have people applying and being denied because they don't know the requirements?..

I agree on what you are saying. But until i have finished the site and have something to work with i can have applications out in place.

5 hours ago, WilsonPlays said:

Strict. But it’ll all be on site soon

Strict doesn't tell us much. Something more detailed for us would be good. Do you have any ideas on what you would like to expect from someone? like are you going to do an application or a interview or both?

Edited by JamesLuck01

Just now, JamesLuck01 said:

Strict doesn't tell us much. Something more detailed for us would be good. Do you have any ideas on what you would like to expect from someone? like are you going to do an application or a interview or both?

Good Question,

I will be doing Apps and Quick Interview to talk with people to see what they want to do with their ‘New Identity’ and to check the voice for false age. 

People will be able to sign up to the website regardless but have to place an application to join the server. Once it is whitelisted. 

I will update this thread with more information within the next to days

• Like 1

I can say with a certainty this is the first time I've read a private server ad-post and have actually felt compelled to check it out. I'll sign up; good job and best of luck

Just now, Valtorix said:

I can say with a certainty this is the first time I've read a private server ad-post and have actually felt compelled to check it out. I'll sign up; good job and best of luck

Thank you very Much, we are forever trying to shape this site around the members, So if you have a suggestion. Post it on the Website :D

• Like 1

Awesome. You actually bought an Invision Community license? That's like 200$ minimum, for the core & forums!

Do let me know if you need any help with it. I've set up several XenForo forums in the past. But I've always wanted to try out Inivision. Seems like a worthy contender to XenForo. :P