Dandi

Should I Upgrade

Hey guys. I'm currently thinking quite hard if I should get the VIP package (the $500 one) or not. My current package is Speed Demon (the $250 pack), and the benefits I see are not that great, at least in my opinion. Mind if I ask for your opinion? I mean, I would wanna upgrade but.. eventually I pay for clothing and 1 more bedroom, is that worth $250?

And for those who wonder, money is no problem.

10 minutes ago, Dandi said:

Hey guys. I'm currently thinking quite hard if I should get the VIP package (the $500 one) or not. My current package is Speed Demon (the $250 pack), and the benefits I see are not that great, at least in my opinion. Mind if I ask for your opinion? I mean, I would wanna upgrade but.. eventually I pay for clothing and 1 more bedroom, is that worth $250?

You could also just wait for the new website, there will be different pledge packages. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Cstove said:

You could also just wait for the new website, there will be different pledge packages. 

increased prices too.

• Like 1

Your money, your choice my man. Not really our place to say whether its worth a dime or not. Me personally, I got the founders because I am strapped for cash but you could upgrade if you would like to further support the development team (more so) than the benefits. 250 dollars is a lot of money man.

(just buy the $30 pack for me, pls)

I personally would rather spend that money when we have got your hands on the game. With $250 you can do an awful lot of things if the game doesn't turn out how you want it to be. Of course if you want to support devs right on, it's  Your money. Your choice.

i wouldn't do it because (sorry i really havent a lot of knowledge about this game) i think you can get another bedroom later with like ingame money or something? and i don't see the benefit of it tbh

I dont know, if you already upgraded or still think about it, but if I had the money I would do it.

That's mostly because of the second bedroom, so you have more room for yourself or even life with another person.. (maybe you can even rent the bedroom for ingame money)

I also love suprises, so I'm really interested what kind of clothing you would get.

All in all, I would love the luxurious Lifestyle, but the 250$ is also great. At the end of the day it's your decision, Hope you find the right one for you. ~

See you in Town Square!

Edited by QuinnSinners
Spelling mistake. Q-Q

On 4/5/2018 at 10:38 PM, Dandi said:

Just go for it my man, if you plan on buying more pledges and upgrades in future then you may as well go VIP, I upgraded to that over a year ago and I don't regret it, the extra space and other bonuses will help in the long run.

If, as you say, money's no problem and you're interested in the game and seeing it release I would because it improves the liklihood of that. I like supporting studios and Devs that are producing games I'd like to play. Havimg said that hou've supported them more than most already so there's no pressure ??

• Like 1

On 4/5/2018 at 11:38 PM, Dandi said:

I am not sure but I thought that the dev's said the higher pledges  will get some bonus content and that there will be some changes.

This is what @LuckyDuck posted just a while ago

Hey there, if you go and listen to this twitch video of last nights stream starting from 19.25 https://www.twitch.tv/videos/254069916 You should hear that there has been some changes being/ made to some pledges.

• Like 1

On 4/5/2018 at 4:38 PM, Dandi said:

You can do whatever you want. I believe you should because you would also help the dev team and show them that the community is still strong. In the end it is your choice but if you want a little more in the game go for it. See you in the Town Square!

• Like 1

Personally, if money is no problem, I'd say go for it. They need all the help they can get, and with enough ppl giving more than the game costs, to actually help with development. Not just buy the game cheap cause you got here early when they needed it. I feel you on the rewards for pledges tho. I think they could be modified a lil more to show appreciation for really going above and beyond to actually help development. I feel like anyone getting $60 package is just pre ordering. Less  than $60 package is just helping themselves to a great game for cheap. Not talking bout those who wanna give but genuinely can't afford to give more. But a game of this scope and size, I feel, is worth more than a pre-order. I didn't get the $60 package for that exact reason. I didn't want to just "pre order" like on console, that's mostly all u can really do, I really wanted to help, and give them what I could based on how epic their vision is for this game.

I also  feel like the money should be double for the $250 and the $500 package. Even the $100 & $150 should get a lil more. Like if your getting $60 pre order and you get $1,000 in game cash. Pre order isn't really helping development, it is because your getting the game early but they're still just paying full price for the game. If you get $100 package u should get $2,000. $150/$2500, $250/$4,000, $500/$8,000. If you can get a phenomenal game for $15, and only help in development because your giving it when they need it. Then actually helping with development should be worth more digital money, especially when your kicking forward. I feel a little underappreciated. And honestly though, it kinda feels like they are saying their game isn't worth as much as in game currency, and assets for helping development.

You say they are releasing more pledge options when the new site is released, but they also said the possibility to buy the game will be turned off if Town Square Beta released? Or is it just the beta access that will be turned off?

Edited by xCeltix

4 hours ago, xCeltix said:

You say they are releasing more pledge options when the new site is released, but they also said the possibility to buy the game will be turned off if Town Square Beta released? Or is it just the beta access that will be turned off?

Nothing will be turned off as far as I’m aware.  However 1 week after the new site launches, prices will go up.

On 5.4.2018 at 11:38 PM, Dandi said:

maxresdefault.jpg

16 hours ago, Cstove said:

Nothing will be turned off as far as I’m aware.  However 1 week after the new site launches, prices will go up.

hmmm so you can still enter the town square beta if it's released?

7 hours ago, xCeltix said:

yes.

On 6.4.2018 at 12:38 AM, Dandi said:

how u can afford to spend randomly 500 €/£/$ ? 

• Like 1

I'm just gonna buy the $60 package lol I don't see the need for all the in-game accessories because I want to live my life in the game and earn all of it.

On 09/05/2018 at 9:30 AM, xCeltix said:

Hey there, if you go and listen to this twitch video of last nights stream starting from 19.25 https://www.twitch.tv/videos/254069916 You should hear that there has been some changes being/ made to some pledges. (Not last nights stream but a fairly recent stream!)