Sign in to follow this  
VirtalPeguin

Mobile Phone Plans

Probably not going to happen, but would mobile phone plans be a thing in Identity where the player has to pay for using their ingame phone? 

E.g 10 Identity Dollars for 10 minutes of call time in Identity.

1 minute ago, VirtalPeguin said:

Probably not going to happen, but would mobile phone plans be a thing in Identity where the player has to pay for using their ingame phone? 

I do not think this would happen, for phones would be given to the player at the start of the game, and wouldn't be optional to own one or not. I think phone cases, and other cosmetic features could be bought, though. I also think I read that new phone models could be purchased, also. I don't think this would happen, but it might. If it does, however, it would probably not be in the Town Square.

Check the Twitch Clips Directory for more info on any other topic that has been answered, and feel free to ask more questions if your question has not already been answered!

• Like 1

On 03/04/2018 at 4:11 PM, VirtalPeguin said:

No no no no no no no no no no and no.

On 4/3/2018 at 8:17 AM, subway244 said:

I do not think this would happen, for phones would be given to the player at the start of the game, and wouldn't be optional to own one or not. I think phone cases, and other cosmetic features could be bought, though. I also think I read that new phone models could be purchased, also. I don't think this would happen, but it might. If it does, however, it would probably not be in the Town Square.

Check the Twitch Clips Directory for more info on any other topic that has been answered, and feel free to ask more questions if your question has not already been answered!

I would say not necessarily, because a phone can always be used to calculate basic maths, take one's personal notes to keep on hand, and can always be used to access the internet (simulated) through certain radius of connection. I feel as though the ability to text, or ability to call and more, could either be implemented as a very small microtransaction that doesn't cost much at all, or it could be done with in-game simulated stores that just add time to your service based on your payment, and you could have mailmen deliver said bills, which would only increase the amount of jobs we have available. Obviously we have delivery-men, but a post office and actual mail workers and delivery drivers with routes to individuals, couldn't hurt. Such as small packages etc.

The In-game phone is permanent, you cannot lose it and you don't have to pay for using it.