BODYBUILDING

Can we do bodybuilding like are there gyms available in the game?

It'll be cool if so players body size won't look the same like in GTA online. 

in-2012-a-study-from-the-institute-of-ne

3 hours ago, Tharuka said:

Can we do bodybuilding like are there gyms available in the game?

It'll be cool if so players body size won't look the same like in GTA online. 

Hey there, Gyms are in-fact in the game, but they however won't change your body size by full game release as it a bit out of the scope. However the developers want to add that potentially in the future after the full game release.

On 4/1/2018 at 11:01 PM, LuckyDuck said:

Hey there, Gyms are in-fact in the game, but they however won't change your body size by full game release as it a bit out of the scope. However the developers want to add that potentially in the future after the full game release.

I wonder why this would be the case. Like I understand if the developers think it is a minor thing and don't want to include it in the original release of the full game. But it doesn't seem out of the realm of possibilities, they have done and said they're doing much more ambitious things. I can think of a few games that have the feature already. Sims 3 and 4 have the ability to lose weight, gain muscle and muscular definition. GTA 5 seems to have the ability to get more in-shape. I think the ability to do it is there, but they just need to decide whether it's worth the work and setback time or not I suppose.

I wonder, though, if they are not going to include the ability to change the body of your character through work at the gym and their diets, will they instead make it that either:
A. You get buffs/special abilities from using the gym. I.e. More endurence so you can run longer or faster. Stronger so you can hit harder in a fight? Something like that?
and
B. If they will have a relatively in-depth body customization in the 'create-a-character' phase?

20 minutes ago, Bushido0 said:

I wonder why this would be the case. Like I understand if the developers think it is a minor thing and don't want to include it in the original release of the full game. But it doesn't seem out of the realm of possibilities, they have done and said they're doing much more ambitious things. I can think of a few games that have the feature already. Sims 3 and 4 have the ability to lose weight, gain muscle and muscular definition. GTA 5 seems to have the ability to get more in-shape. I think the ability to do it is there, but they just need to decide whether it's worth the work and setback time or not I suppose.

I wonder, though, if they are not going to include the ability to change the body of your character through work at the gym and their diets, will they instead make it that either:
A. You get buffs/special abilities from using the gym. I.e. More endurence so you can run longer or faster. Stronger so you can hit harder in a fight? Something like that?
and
B. If they will have a relatively in-depth body customization in the 'create-a-character' phase?

A lot of the planned features will come shortly after the full release. They do want that sort of thing but it is currently out of the scope. A update adding the feature is just as good (IMO).

38 minutes ago, Bushido0 said:

and

The reason they're not doing that is because, as Paratus said himself, that if they had included body shape/type (buff,skinny,fat etc.) they would of taken forever to create a single piece of clothing since that piece of clothing will have to be adjusted for each body type.

Regarding your questions, A: I'm not sure if it's confirmed but I did hear that they will include those kind of buffs when going to the gym and B: no, and the reason is the one I stated above.

Hope I helped :)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Electriq said:

The reason they're not doing that is because, as Paratus said himself, that if they had included body shape/type (buff,skinny,fat etc.) they would of taken forever to create a single piece of clothing since that piece of clothing will have to be adjusted for each body type.

Regarding your questions, A: I'm not sure if it's confirmed but I did hear that they will include those kind of buffs when going to the gym and B: no, and the reason is the one I stated above.

Hope I helped :)

Oh, it makes a lot more sense when I think of the clothes etc.

1 minute ago, Newb said:

I wanna be obese

Not an option yet, but devs hope to add body changes after full release.