Sign in to follow this  
Squishy

NADOJ | Identity Community | Looking For Members | Public/Whitelisted

3206ff_92549152b70d4a34a304c8e61d02348d~Hia Guys, I Am Squishy, The Head Administrator Over At NADOJ. We Started as A Small FiveM Community, (A GTA5 Multiplayer Mod) And Grew To Over 400 Members in 4 Months. But FiveM Has Its Problems And They Were Big Enough That We Lost The Majority Of Our Members Due To Its Constant Crashes And Glitches. We Are Now Moving To Identity In Its Release Will Be Obtaining Use Of A server And We At NADOJ Would Like TO Invite You To Join Us. We Have Friendly Staff, Great Citizens, And A Slew Of People In Between. We Hope To See You There With Us! :D

Sincerely, Squishy H.A.
Our Discord 

Edited by Squishy
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Squishy said:

Hia Guys, I Am Squishy, The Head Administrator Over At NADOJ. We Started as A Small FiveM Community, (A GTA5 Multiplayer Mod) And Grew To Over 400 Members in 4 Months. But FiveM Has Its Problems And They Were Big Enough That We Lost The Majority Of Our Members Due To Its Constant Crashes And Glitches. We Are Now Moving To Identity In Its Release Will Be Obtaining Use Of A server And We At NADOJ Would Like TO Invite You To Join Us. We Have Friendly Staff, Great Citizens, And A Slew Of People In Between. We Hope To See You There With Us! :D

Sincerely, Squishy H.A.
Our Discord Our Old Discord (Still In Use As Well)

Just know, you cannot host a server off of your own equipment/ dedicated box etc. You must rent and this is the only option to have a private server!

Nice to meet you and I hope you have a great journey on Identity!

• ver.1.22474487139 1