Sign in to follow this  
DLimit

Firearms: Concealment

Based on a few statements from several individuals in the past, Identity shall prohibit players from concealing their firearms on their person. For example, an individual with a semi-automatic handgun will possess a firearm on his or her side while a subject with a semi-automatic or automatic rifle will possess the firearm on their back. However, for security or privacy purposes, it would be beneficial if subjects were to possess the ability to travel with CONCEALABLE firearms in order to maximize their art of deception or subtlety. I.E. A hitman with a mere pistol should be capable of traveling throughout an extremely busy section of a city without bystanders being aware that the subject possesses a firearm on his or her person. The identical situation would be applicable towards subjects that travel with a legitimate semi-automatic handgun as a means for self defense.

The element of surprise will be absent if each and every single armed individual is observed possessing a firearm on their person. Excluding metal detectors, legal pat-downs, legal search and seizures etc... individuals should be capable of traveling with a LEGAL or ILLEGAL firearm on their persons without being detected by individuals within their environment.

Concealed firearms should only be limited to semi-automatic handguns.

Edited by DLimit
  • Like 1

I agree and I think many will agree that they should at least make handguns concealed cuz it really will ruin the RP aspect if the gun is in plain sight.

• Like 2