PopStar

Last Day For Pledging

Question

Will we still be able to pledge after April 23 or does it go all the way until the game comes out bc i want to see how the game will play before pledging

4 answers to this question

18 hours ago, PopStar said:

Will we still be able to pledge after April 23 or does it go all the way until the game comes out bc i want to see how the game will play before pledging

After the new website launches with the new store page, most if not all pledges will be gone except the ones which are not gone, will rise with the price. The price for the full game will likely go to its full retail price of $45.

On 3/25/2018 at 11:34 AM, LuckyDuck said:

After the new website launches with the new store page, most if not all pledges will be gone except the ones which are not gone, will rise with the price. The price for the full game will likely go to its full retail price of $45.

when is the ETA for that

On 25/03/2018 at 5:34 PM, LuckyDuck said:

Don't mean to hijack the thread.. but will accounts etc be transferred? (forum accounts) 

37 minutes ago, Zarken said:

Don't mean to hijack the thread.. but will accounts etc be transferred? (forum accounts) 

I asked about that I believe the data possibly will be transferred over. Well I hope so anyways. 

1 hour ago, PopStar said:

when is the ETA for that

The web dev hopes before Module 1 release but if not before, it will come with the modules release I would assume.

• Like 1