Sign in to follow this  
Frisky

Any PERP players find this super... familiar? (GMOD game)

Hey everyone I just found this game.. and the concept seems very familiar to a game mode in gmod called perp. It is basically same concept. Rolepalying as cops bad guys (drugs and shit) or just being other civilian money making options. Also able to rent properties and buy props and stuff.

I am not dogging on this game as it looks super fun and I loved the perp idk it just seems like this game is very similar and i would love it to be what perp was and better. If you know what I am talking about did you see the similiarites too?

If not look up gmod perp and you will know what I am talking about.

Anyways i am super excited to see where this game goes.

bro do even PERP players still live?

Btw perp is based on  base wars narcotics edition. You raid, kill, alliance, etc... This community is straight up Rping, no competitive shite whatsoever. Its all fun n stuff unlike PERP

17 minutes ago, DARUMAH said:

bro do even PERP players still live?

Btw perp is based on  base wars narcotics edition. You raid, kill, alliance, etc... This community is straight up Rping, no competitive shite whatsoever. Its all fun n stuff unlike PERP

Bruh perp was defs fun if you knew how to make it fun... and if you think this game isnt gonna become competitive and have groups ruling it you are wrong...

17 minutes ago, DARUMAH said:

1 hour ago, Frisky said:

Hey everyone I just found this game.. and the concept seems very familiar to a game mode in gmod called perp. It is basically same concept. Rolepalying as cops bad guys (drugs and shit) or just being other civilian money making options. Also able to rent properties and buy props and stuff.

I am not dogging on this game as it looks super fun and I loved the perp idk it just seems like this game is very similar and i would love it to be what perp was and better. If you know what I am talking about did you see the similiarites too?

If not look up gmod perp and you will know what I am talking about.

Anyways i am super excited to see where this game goes.

The similarities are, the game was inspired by these mods and games; Arma 3 Altis Life, Perp, The sims, Dark RP. The similarities are because of the inspiration from it.

1 hour ago, LuckyDuck said:

The similarities are, the game was inspired by these mods and games; Arma 3 Altis Life, Perp, The sims, Dark RP. The similarities are because of the inspiration from it.

Makes sense I was gonna say it would be... just not true if they thought this was original lol

PERP is just a huge meta-game. If you own an apartment or house - obviously growing drugs. There's BARELY any true RP to it. 

Edited by Notic3