This is a clan off well organized and smart criminals who dont leave any traces behind what more can i say 

we do all kinds off missions if the payoff is right

our team works together to get the best and untarceble criminal origanization

if you want more information tell me we like to be unnoticed so i cant say more 

Logo Identity Team.png

main logo.png

Rules

1  Listen to the Mission commander

2  Dont tell any one anything about this orginization

3  Be nice

4  Respect the Ranks

5  Have Fun!!!!!!!

6  Dont buy unnesesary mission "items"

7  Dont buy ramdone Intell

8  Be nice to cops

9  Dont leave traces

10  Dont betray us or there will be issues 

11 Talk english

12 Have a mic

Ranks

1  Recruit  puppil           so far Dan

2  Novice  member        so far Stefan

3 Aprentice member     so far  Hdog

4  Veteran familie 1 st grade           so far   Indi

5 Veteran familie 2 knd grade         so far Nino

5  Mission cammander (only veterans can be chosen and it is diffrend for evry mission)          so far Nino

6 Masterbrain              so far  Nino, Indi, Matthijs

7  Leader                     only  Matthijs

Here are some Notes I madeIMG_0327.thumb.JPG.6dd9aee8affe9e24b0220IMG_0332.thumb.JPG.5b94e1ad24cdedb7f6c07IMG_0334.thumb.JPG.0ad93489b64357dfd9fc7

It was long ago so some may be changed in the future

IMG_0330.JPG

IMG_0331.JPG

IMG_0335.JPG

Our gang music

all rights remain at overkill 

members so far

1  Matthijs

2 Nino

3 Indi

4 Hdog

5 Stefan

6 Dan

Only 4 spots left !!!!!!!!

? JackMcLoud

?

Edited by Matthijs
wasnt complete
  • Like 2

Best of luck to you! If you need any help with your gang PM me, I have lots of connections.

Best regards 

Dolore

• Like 2

On 23/3/2016 at 6:50 PM, TrueCrazyMan said:

Rip English. Either English ain't your native language or you're ten.

Don't be mean to him he is learning i had a rough time learning english because of people like you, why not fix the mistakes instead of mocking him. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dan said:

Don't be mean to him he is learning i had a rough time learning english because of people like you, why not fix the mistakes instead of mocking him. 

I'm not being mean. I'm just saying work on your English if you are 10 or English ain't your native language. Which is more understandable. 

Really? You really had a hard time of learning English because of people correcting your mistakes.

Just now, TrueCrazyMan said:

I'm not being mean. I'm just saying work on your English if you are 10 or English ain't your native language. Which is more understandable. 

Really? You really had a hard time of learning English because of people correcting your mistakes.

Nope i had a rough time learning english because people like you posting such things made me lose my confidence and embarrassed instead of encouraging me and fixing the actual mistakes not just saying that my english is bad.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dan said:

Nope i had a rough time learning english because people like you posting such things made me lose my confidence and embarrassed instead of encouraging me and fixing the actual mistakes not just saying that my english is bad.

Why would you be embarrassed? That's BS. I make grammar mistakes all the time yet I'm never embarrassed. I fix it. Spanish is the first language I learned and I had no problem learning English.

Why would you be embarrassed? That's BS. I make grammar mistakes all the time yet I'm never embarrassed. I fix it. Spanish is the first language I learned and I had no problem learning English.

Well, my experience with english wasn't the same of yours however that does not change the fact that you need to stop being mean to others and actually help them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dan said:

Well, my experience with english wasn't the same of yours however that does not change the fact that you need to stop being mean to others and actually help them.

I'm not being mean. I'm being calm. You're the one striking at me because I said "Work on your English, please." Now I said if English wasn't his native language it's completely understandable.

I'm not being mean. I'm being calm. You're the one striking at me because I said "Work on your English, please." Now I said if English wasn't his native language it's completely understandable.

You are missing the damn point: he might lose his confidence or something similar that's it! so be nice to him and encourage him and you said

On 23/3/2016 at 6:50 PM, TrueCrazyMan said:

Rip English.

That's pretty much you making fun of his bad english but just forget about it and move on.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dan said:

You are missing the damn point: he might lose his confidence or something similar that's it! so be nice to him and encourage him and you said

That's pretty much you making fun of his bad english but just forget about it and move on.

When was I being mean to him? I was never except for the small part where I said "Rip English." No you're missing the interpretation.

Now, I did say if English was not his native language it was completely understandable. Get that in your damn brain. But I agree, lets just move on.

Dont worry guys. I struggle with English and im half English and live in England. Im retaking my English for the 3rd time now...and i fucking live in England!

Edited by Herzog
  • Like 2

thank you guys for the support

and yes im Dutch :D

and i did it in dutch but then i desided that i could put it up on the cummunity srry for that.

Edited by Matthijs

Hello Matthijs, I would like to join your organisation because it sounds like fun playing on stealth (like in Hitman or Splinter Cell).

Pls PM me for further details.

nice to see someone put payday2 in this context :D love the sound - played payday2 many moth, hope Identity will be such a payday, breakingbad, mafia, secondlife game :D love your idea.