Sign in to follow this  
MyFathersBelt

Thank you for the approach

Hey guys,

i just wanted to thank the team of identity for starting and developing a game like this becuase, let me tell you something.

I was like 14 i think when i dreamed about a game that would represent the world and its limitless opportunities to do whatever you want or not.

I wish you a great time developing it and i hope that we all, would be able to appreciate and help making this game real big.

I would love seeing the lands and ecnonmys to really grow and i hope you plan to expand the maximum players number to a huge amount of citylike-numbers of people living in identitys citys. Excuse me for my scanty english.

with best regards

MyFathersBelt

si eres español ya estas tardando en unirte a nuestro discord de españoles en identity

abajo sale me firma donde pone unete te llevara al enlace 

11 hours ago, MyFathersBelt said:

I would love seeing the lands and ecnonmys to really grow and i hope you plan to expand the maximum players number to a huge amount of citylike-numbers of people living in identitys citys.

There will be 300 - 500 players upon each server. The devs will choose the amount they feel is the best amount for the map size.

• Like 1