JakezinnBR

What is the Realease Date?

Question

I want to buy this game, but i don't know when he launch, so i created this Topic to know when launch, if you can reply me, please say me when launch!

5 answers to this question

The release date for the first of the 3 Modules is April 23, the town square module which features many of the Social features of Identity. The town square module will be available to people who pledge 30 or more dollars. If you want to find more info about the release of the town square you can find it here. 

This Developer blog does not have the correct date though it was change to April 23 on March 2 Of 2018. If you want to find out more about the date change and other things check here

Have a good one, :) - ShiftDed 

1 hour ago, JakezinnBR said:

I want to buy this game, but i don't know when he launch, so i created this Topic to know when launch, if you can reply me, please say me when launch!

As it has already been said, Module 1 of 3 is set to release now April 23rd 2018. The 2 Other modules, Beta and full game release is TBD!  

http://www.identityrpg.com/info/modules/townsquare/

1 hour ago, JakezinnBR said:

Si compro Ciudadano ($ 15.00) no puedo jugar el primer módulo?

@JakezinnBRYou do not have to spend more money after having purchased Founder ($ 30) or any superior package. If you buy Founder ($ 30) you will also get the full game when it is published.

2 hours ago, JakezinnBR said:

If i Buy Citizen ($15.00) i can't play the first module?

No, you need to pledge $30 (Founder) or above to get in the modules, and beta.