Dazerbake

Servers question if you know

Question

How will the servers work will we need to start a new character and start from scratch when we enter different servers or will the servers remember our charactors and all the things we have and earned what's happening with this please 

5 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Dazerbake said:

How will the servers work will we need to start a new character and start from scratch when we enter different servers or will the servers remember our charactors and all the things we have and earned what's happening with this please 

A character created on an Official server will be remembered on all Official servers while on private servers, you must create a new character everytime!

Sorry to ask something else too but how come I see this game on steam via screenshots etc but I can't find it on steam when I search the game. Why is that?

Game is not out yet we get a small part of game april 23 town square if you buy the 30.00 pledge 

Edited by kmk777

1 hour ago, Dazerbake said:

LuckyDuck pretty much nailed the explanation, but I'll add one point. Any progress and inventory will stay in the server you play. If you work hard and earn $100k on server 1, you cannot transfer that to other servers.