Sign in to follow this  
JEKOV

Again Delayed huh? IDC anymore

So after i just saw that the game got Delayed again this is my end. I will not check the forums anymore (except on the last day of April) im tired of this. Promised too much : given almost nothing.

Last video wasnt any good either so well... BAIIIII everyone and have a great time waiting for this ( maybe it happens in 2020 or at the first puplic opened Space Station, who knows.) 

I was right. It was just like Interstellar Marines.

• Like 7
  • ver.1.22474487139 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 2

I upvote this thread.....Stop delaying everything. No matter what it is you guys always end up pushing it back for unknown reasons and you aren't giving us enough info to go off of.

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, JoeyDawson said:

Lmao!

How high is your salty level?

Sick reply, that really counters his argument! OP is right, I've basically seen nothing interesting at this point and I still have faith but won't be back until the 23rd of April. They should take notes from READY OR NOT - their gameplay video actually gave us in-depth gameplay and information in their last dev blog.

• Like 1

Hey, even John is upset about delaying Town Square. But it means less stress for some developers (while some others are working on some other stuff of course). They could have easily released it in the original due date, but it would have been tight, and they wouldn't have had the time to do all the stuff they wanted to do. So what if they released it in the due date, and the module had some bugs and game breaking issues? That would leave a bad impression... So I'd prefer to wait an extra month if it actually means much more polishing. But if they delay it one more time... how long am I going to wait until I could even taste the first module?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Tiisha said:

I upvote this thread.....Stop delaying everything. No matter what it is you guys always end up pushing it back for unknown reasons and you aren't giving us enough info to go off of.

they explained the reason with enough info as to why they are doing it what do you mean by not enough to go off of? whats enough?

• Like 1

I said this last year they this game wasn't going to get released so far its living to my word and i wasn't saying this cause the game was taking long to released if you having more than 2 delays on game that means something is not working out right witch causes cancellations. 

this is not the first game this happened to 3 mmos that was set for release last year and in 2015 all got cancelled and nobody spoke on if they got refunds for they donations and microtransaction purchases. Just like star citizen you can buy shit in game and can't even use it until something comes out witch id.k when thats gunna happen they didn't delay anything yet.

• Like 2

lmfao when i look back on my post it was you i said it to that "they stole ur money there isnt no game" still feeling the same way?

exactly 1 year and 10 days ago i said this.

Edited by QuasarVX

Raising valid and constructive points regarding Identity's development is fine! But I dislike it when I see threads devolve into personal attacks and slander. Please raise concerns in a respectful manner and don't bait for responses.

Edit: This goes for the comments in this thread that eventually lead into personal threats. OP was fine to express his concerns as he did, but topics like these have been breeding grounds for attacks as of late. Please be respectful and mindful of others!

• Like 5