Sign in to follow this  
DrunkMunki

Player scale in the Open World

is the whole world being populated by players, or NPC's also?
I find it hard enough to populate a few RP / survival games, let alone an open world server ... and having to get people to play all aspects of the game for it to function would be very hard.

Edited by DrunkMunki
typo

I'm guessing most things will be done by players. I'm sure the few automated things will have NPCs you talk too. 

I know that for sure, there will be no NPC cars on the roads, but there might be some NPC run shops that you could probably rob, and say you are the owner of a store, and selling a product, instead of standing in your store bored, you could probably have an npc run it with your set prices. 

• Like 4

I'm thinking the basic starter needs will be sold by NPC's.  Like when the player first joins the world they obtain their passport from an NPC, and their first set of clothes.

I would imagine it will be a similar to Altis Life in the sense that the basic stuff you need is sold by NPC shops, such as very basic food/water/etc the rest should be player owned shops

I wonder how smart the NPCs will be, like what if you got 10 people to go in and make out in the store? NPC be like "derp".

I would love it if I can hire a npc to tend my shop while I go hiking or murdering.  It would be terrible for business if I close all the time ;)