i know that you can join a corporation and Drive A semi truck but is it possible to actually own the entire Corporation that hires the drivers and staff the warehouses and work with vendors

• Like 2
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

I do believe there will be few certain warehouse type area's where you are able to purchase/rent the property and customize it to a logistics style, Obviously logistics will be a very popular feature in the game because people need things like Cars, Mail, Clothing & many more items shipped to their door. I think the developers will make it essential to be able to run your own Logistics Corporation within the game. As for features we don't know much. Hope this helped your question. 

• ver.1.22474487139 1

i mean that makes sense im honestly just super excited and cant wait to see what all we can do

23 hours ago, MrFritzys said:

i know that you can join a corporation and Drive A semi truck but is it possible to actually own the entire Corporation that hires the drivers and staff the warehouses and work with vendors

You can create a corporation. You'll also have your own company phone number, and of course if you have the money, you'll be able to buy some assets and buildings. The deliveries will likely be in form of contracts/tasks, similarly to Euro Truck Simulator 2.