juliih

A few questions

Question

Hello!
First of all I want to apologize if any question has already been answered in the FAQ and my poor English has not allowed me to understand it.

I would like to know a few things:
1. Can more than one character be created?
2. Will the characters belong to a specific server or to the account? With this I mean if you can enter different servers with the same character
3. If you enter a private server and you have a house, in the asylum servers would you have that house or would it have to start from 0?

Thanks for your attention :)

• Like 1

8 answers to this question

Sorry for the double post, having internet problems.

Edited by NanoSpace

6 minutes ago, juliih said:

Hello!
First of all I want to apologize if any question has already been answered in the FAQ and my poor English has not allowed me to understand it.

2. Will the characters belong to a specific server or to the account? With this I mean if you can enter different servers with the same character
3. If you enter a private server and you have a house, in the asylum servers would you have that house or would it have to start from 0?

No problem.

1) You can create more then one character, but it has to be on a different server.

2) Characters are connected to the server and you must create a new one for each server.

3) For each character you make you start from 0.

Edited by NanoSpace

1 hour ago, alatas151 said:

how many people in one server? and why you make some server not only one server ?

I don't think that the max has been set up yet, but I know it will be some of the biggest online servers of all MMORPG's.

1 hour ago, juliih said:

Hello!

1. On Official servers, you can have up to 3 characters.

2. You can only enter different "Official" servers with the character you created on an Official server. If you create one on a private server then you have to recreate the character for other servers.

3. You will not have the same house on any server and if you started on a private server then you will lose everything when joining to a new server; meaning you will start from Zero. If you have a pledge apartment then you will have it for all servers, however if you decorate it in one, you have to start over again with the decorating in other servers.

1 hour ago, alatas151 said:

how many people in one server? and why you make some server not only one server ?

300 - 500 players per server. The developers have not decided how many, as that will be down to stress testing and general testing to choose the best amount.

I just want to point out something about the characters you can have. Yes you can have 3 characters, but it's not necessary. Also, those characters you'll create on an official server is set to be usable across all official servers but it's subject to change. What happens in one server will stay in one server though. Keep in mind you cannot transfer money or anything you've modified or earned in one server to another. Also pledge rewards will be on one character only, which you'll have the option to claim it (or leave it unclaimed). To give a better example, I create Bob and claim the apartment only, then I create John, I'll be able to claim the other pledge rewards except the apartment.

1 hour ago, LordBenji said:

I just want to point out something about the characters you can have. Yes you can have 3 characters, but it's not necessary. Also, those characters you'll create on an official server is set to be usable across all official servers but it's subject to change. What happens in one server will stay in one server though. Keep in mind you cannot transfer money or anything you've modified or earned in one server to another. Also pledge rewards will be on one character only, which you'll have the option to claim it (or leave it unclaimed). To give a better example, I create Bob and claim the apartment only, then I create John, I'll be able to claim the other pledge rewards except the apartment.

where do you get this info i wanna learn more