17 hours ago, GamingSpectres said:

irrZiWV.png

You creatures who have fought with strength, violence, blood and death, who built a tower of corpses that rises to the sky and call yourselves wise, tell me this: What is the difference between you and the dumb beasts?

I think highly of this quote since it isn't just around games but around real life as well.

Zynx Industries - A Private Blacksite Company
Looking For Employees With Interest In Earning Money & Benefits
We are looking for shipment drivers & security personnel for shipments & contracts

Partnerships
With a contract signed of guaranteed access to some hardware & more you will be updated automatically with stock.
Including but NOT limited to, Weaponry, Contracts, VIP Protection & many other options once available.
Partnerships are built on confidential documents, so some may have exclusive weapon shipments or early pick of shipments.

Hierarchy
CEO - @GamingSpectres
Executives - N/A
Management - N/A

Executives, will handle important choices with who to deal & partnership with.
Management, will be mainly the people looking after shipments & more.

Shipment Process & Management
When the 'user' or 'owner' provides payment for a specific shipment we will sell, distribute or provide any services that we have been asked for. We mainly provide business to the 'Criminals' with full anonymity when provided in deals. All blacklisted shipments will be marked with an [A] so all shipping of blacklisted shipments will be off the book.

***WILL BUILD ON THIS SECTION MORE***

Edited by GamingSpectres

I like the idea, though the text on the informational graphic could have been made a bit bigger as it is hard to read. Other than that this looks like a great idea, good luck!

Edited by Georgie

12 hours ago, Georgie said:

I like the idea, though the text on the informational graphic could have been made a bit bigger as it is hard to read. Other than that this looks like a great idea, good luck!

Trust me if this websites Php function was more sorted to embed images it would've worked..
But until the new site gets published its pretty much rip & guess we gotta wait with time.