Emiellio11

Dear identity enthusiasts

I have been following this gamer for over a year now i think most of you are.

This is by my beliefs the best rpg mmo game ever to be released, I cant wait for the 21th of march and finally play it what are you all going to do first let me now in the comments. Have fun Emiel B Netherlands Identity.

14 minutes ago, Aerotactics said:

I'd rather get a polished game late than a buggy mess early.

*COUGH* Ark, PUBG, BF4 *COUGH*

I have a feeling this game is made out of passion, but I am still waiting for the actual game to release to buy it simply because at this given moment, these devs are very unreliable. Everyone said "OHHHH its CUNFIRMD ON MARCH 21ST NOW" and we still get a delay. But then again, when I watch the streams, it seems the devs are passionate about the game. That's what made games good back in the day. Look at bungie compared to 343. This company is bungie(not literally for anyone who wants to be a smartass). Faith.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Aerotactics said:

I'd rather get a polished game late than a buggy mess early.

*COUGH* Ark, PUBG, BF4 *COUGH*

We're not waiting for the game, we're not even waiting for a beta. we're waiting for a proof that devs have actually been working on a game and not just making some 3d models and some videos.

• Like 3

working on a game IS making 3d models, and you saw part of the game in the video, you think this just randomly appeared? 

On 3/4/2018 at 8:07 PM, Theezakj said:

working on a game IS making 3d models, and you saw part of the game in the video, you think this just randomly appeared? 

a lot of people are concerned because we haven'y actually seen any solid game play of walking around the town square and such, sure anyone could slap together a video of a guy parking up at a house and killing a dude but it doesn't mean it's actual progress, i myself however believe the devs are working hard and have good intentions but the constant delays don't help and people are getting paranoid about it

6 hours ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

a lot of people are concerned because we haven'y actually seen any solid game play of walking around the town square and such, sure anyone could slap together a video of a guy parking up at a house and killing a dude but it doesn't mean it's actual progress, i myself however believe the devs are working hard and have good intentions but the constant delays don't help and people are getting paranoid about it

Seems like a good & bad point.. Look one of the main reasons they hide most of the 'Town Module' is because they want you the USER or PLAYER to have that first slap in the face of 'wow' & 'beauty' not just like.. Oh I've seen it already & not take time to look around. Devs like to stream there work on Twitch & I've been following Jade77 who does apartment modelling for awhile & it looks lovely to see what they will look like :)

• Like 3

On 3/7/2018 at 4:03 PM, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

I think it's important to realise that patience is a must with games like these. While I can understand disappointment for not being able to get into the game this month, if the game isn't playable yet, or ends up being a mess due to a rushed start date, that's likely going to turn are far more people than postponing the date. A good example of this is with EA and how they rush things. So many games from EA end up getting a bad reputation and even cut short due to rushed deadlines.

Edited by silentunion