Joneksi

Why in Town Square page says that release is Coming April 23, 2018?

15 hours ago i talked and spammed the discord chat '' What is it get delayed ''... Beach_Ball answer with '' Its 1 to 10000 chance of it getting delayed ''... 7 Hours later... Booommm

1 hour ago, Joneksi said:

I throught that it is in March 23, 2018?

Read a DevBlog.

well well well here we are again, we all knew this would happen people so don't act surprised. now i'm not going to sit here and dig at the devs because let's face it they have done exceptionally good work and i recognize it, however to say that you're 99 percent certain it'll release and only has a 1 percent chance of needing to be pushed back and then oh magically two weeks before release yet again oh shock horror it gets pushed back, as for what they've said about easing the pain by giving us more media they said they'd be giving us a town square trailer anyway so it's not like they can ease the pain with something they pre announced to give us. this is what it is and i'm certainly not surprised in any way it has been pushed back so as much as i am all for this game and the devs i'm not going to get my hopes up and if town square releases it does so and if it gets pushed back again the devs can deal with the fallout of it 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WalterCash said:

15 hours ago i talked and spammed the discord chat '' What is it get delayed ''... Beach_Ball answer with '' Its 1 to 10000 chance of it getting delayed ''... 7 Hours later... Booommm

Welp, that ether means 1) Beach was kept out of the loop about the decision or 2) Beach didn't want to be online for the initial backlash so they waited till the weekend, which I wouldn't be surprised.

• Like 1

I could tell it would be delayed. Developers are always so chaotic and misled. They need some deep withheld force to come get them out of being en-debted to the community. They'll realize someday that the rewards of releasing will be worth it.

You realize town square is going to suck ass right? Its a boring tiny social area. Come back in 2-3 years and you may have a game. (not insulting dev's and/or game)

8 hours ago, lunatik20 said:

You realize town square is going to suck ass right? Its a boring tiny social area. Come back in 2-3 years and you may have a game. (not insulting dev's and/or game)

I mean it's a true reality that a game (or part of a game in this case) might get boring after a while. But it's still a community gathering module, and they will push more updates after the initial release of Town Square. After exploring what it has to offer, I might just hop on to see who's in there you know, mess around.

• Like 1