Sign in to follow this  
Cdeb123

Logistics/Transportation

I have an idea about the logistics and transportation part of the game. 

Okay so I want to see a Semi/Truck/ Customization Mechanic  kinda like American Truck Simulator with all the different modifications. And a big Headquarters that the CEO can own and hire people for example a Director Of Transportation, Bus Driver, Semi Driver, Mechanic, Taxi Driver,  And Secretary. These are the ranks I would like to make for my Logistics/Transportation company. And a building with offices for some of the workers such as Mechanic (Half Office With Big Garage for Semis and busses) A big parking lot for employee parking and taxi parking. Different custom options for the HQ and Offices (interior). That pretty much wraps it up. Also with a custom rank system for every job. And maybe the roles could be written on the office door or wall.( Same goes for police/fire/ems).

Example Of Logistic ranks

[LR] In Training 

[LR] Semi Driver

[LR] Bus Driver

[MR] Mechanic

Director Of Transportation

Dispatch

[HC] Co. CEO Of Transportation

[AC] CEO

3 hours ago, Cdeb123 said:

I have an idea about the logistics and transportation part of the game. 

Okay so I want to see a Semi/Truck/ Customization Mechanic  kinda like American Truck Simulator with all the different modifications. And a big Headquarters that the CEO can own and hire people for example a Director Of Transportation, Bus Driver, Semi Driver, Mechanic, Taxi Driver,  And Secretary. These are the ranks I would like to make for my Logistics/Transportation company. And a building with offices for some of the workers such as Mechanic (Half Office With Big Garage for Semis and busses) A big parking lot for employee parking and taxi parking. Different custom options for the HQ and Offices (interior). That pretty much wraps it up. Also with a custom rank system for every job. And maybe the roles could be written on the office door or wall.( Same goes for police/fire/ems).

Example Of Logistic ranks

[LR] In Training 

[LR] Semi Driver

[LR] Bus Driver

[MR] Mechanic

Director Of Transportation

Dispatch

[HC] Co. CEO Of Transportation

[AC] CEO

You can pretty much do all of this stuff. Including making your own ranks for your business!

• Like 1

You can do everything you have written.

Just take it a step further and you have urself a company.