Owl

Brand name cars?

Question

I was thinking of starting a car business, but I had a concern. Would there even be customizable cars like there is customizable clothing? This was a great concern to me as I obviously need, at the very least, to be able to print my brand name on a car. Does anyone know if the Identity devs mentioned having customizable cars at any point? Please let me know.

Best wishes

-Owl

2 answers to this question

I think they have said that they will be customizable, but I am not sure that there will be a car manufacturing job at this point. They probably will have this, though. I hope so, too, because I want to bring old boxy cars back into style!

On 27/02/2018 at 1:08 AM, Owl said:

I was thinking of starting a car business, but I had a concern. Would there even be customizable cars like there is customizable clothing? This was a great concern to me as I obviously need, at the very least, to be able to print my brand name on a car. Does anyone know if the Identity devs mentioned having customizable cars at any point? Please let me know.

Best wishes

-Owl

You won't be able to name car brands, nor will you be able to create a complete custom car.

15 hours ago, subway244 said:

I think they have said that they will be customizable, but I am not sure that there will be a car manufacturing job at this point. They probably will have this, though. I hope so, too, because I want to bring old boxy cars back into style!

You won't be able to create a complete new car "Box cars" if the game has not got the design then you cannot get it.

• Like 1