• 0
Zetiix

Some questions about prison and other

Question

1. Will there be jail rp? For example escapes get blades to kill a guard and get a gun? or a colleague in the liberty point and return to the prison?

2. What kind of weapon will there be? will there be a weapon to shoot a long-range kind sniper? For special RP actions or an elite sniper at the police?

3. Will there be ballistics? like analyzing the cartridges to find out what weapon it was? will there be silencers and gadgets like that?

4. Will there be any way to hide example evidence burning a body or throwing a weapon into a lake (and that the police can potentially find them by diving? (I'm going very far = D)

5. Will it be possible to Do we have to point the police station or a gun shop to obtain equipment?

6. Can we hide dirty money for example in a hole or a well that is closed with a hatch?

7.drugs that methenphetamine example canabis Will it grow plants and treated with material at home or in a camper OR find points on the map or treated and harvested with a bot? he whiten with a company or with a points on the map with a bot?

8.Will there be secret service? or investigators?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
19 hours ago, Zetiix said:

1. Will there be jail rp? For example escapes get blades to kill a guard and get a gun? or a colleague in the liberty point and return to the prison?

The Jail is just a cell at the police station and is for minor crimes and the prison is for major crimes. The prison is like a whole new game, you can join / create a gang, make make-shift shanks and all sorts. You can break people out of prison or you can break out yourself but it will require thought and not just run for your life etc. There are no prison guards because the devs don't want you to feel like you have to follow orders and so you instead have the freedom. Once your prison time is over, you can choose to leave or stay in prison, it is up to you!

19 hours ago, Zetiix said:

2. What kind of weapon will there be? will there be a weapon to shoot a long-range kind sniper? For special RP actions or an elite sniper at the police?

There will be pistols, shotguns, Assault rifles, a hunting rifle. No sniper rifles and the max zoom scope for the hunting rifle is only a 2x zoom. The developers want the fights to be up close and personal instead of being far away.

19 hours ago, Zetiix said:

3. Will there be ballistics? like analyzing the cartridges to find out what weapon it was? will there be silencers and gadgets like that?

No silencers/ suppressors or gadgets of the sorts like that. No explosives either. You will have to get evidence/ examine the crime scene as the detective. You take the evidence back to your lab at the police station to analyse.

19 hours ago, Zetiix said:

4. Will there be any way to hide example evidence burning a body or throwing a weapon into a lake (and that the police can potentially find them by diving? (I'm going very far = D)

You cannot burn the bodies, but also throwing your weapon away wouldn't do anything I am sure also.

19 hours ago, Zetiix said:

5. Will it be possible to Do we have to point the police station or a gun shop to obtain equipment?

I don't understand this question, can you re-phrase it for me.

19 hours ago, Zetiix said:

6. Can we hide dirty money for example in a hole or a well that is closed with a hatch?

If you mean counterfeit money then, that don't exist. If you mean drug money, no. You can just put it in your bank because the police can't check your bank records.

19 hours ago, Zetiix said:

7.drugs that methenphetamine example canabis Will it grow plants and treated with material at home or in a camper OR find points on the map or treated and harvested with a bot? he whiten with a company or with a points on the map with a bot?

Meth must be made/ cooked in the RV. You have to maintain the Meth lab because if you leave it then it can go wrong. For cannabis , you have to grow it and maintain it also. You can grow a very small portion in your house/ apartment but if you want to mass produce it then you have to grow it on / out in a field where everyone can see and if found can be stolen or confiscated by the police.

19 hours ago, Zetiix said:

8.Will there be secret service? or investigators?

No. There are detectives but no agencies like FBI or the CIA.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now