Hennessy

Hennessy Williams

Sup fuckers. My name is Hennessy Williams. I’ll keep it short and simple like my attention span.

I’m a gun smith, stunt man, I enjoy pro wrestling and drinking beer. I hold the world record for the longest pee but they didn’t count it because I was taking supplements. 

I make my own southern good and hope to fuck y’all’s stomach up because I make crab, gator, catfish, pheasant and other crazy game and food.

See y’all on the flip side 

• ver.1.22474487139 2

You gonna be makin some moonshine out in the backwoods? I want me a taste, And maybe a crate or two :D

Edited by Micky_Tohmpson

On 3/14/2018 at 3:01 AM, Micky_Tohmpson said:

You gonna be makin some moonshine out in the backwoods? I want me a taste, And maybe a crate or two :D

Ay man moonshine is my specialty. If it ain’t 100 proof I won’t drink it.

On 3/14/2018 at 9:08 AM, Staxx said:

Looking forward to meet you and hopefully i can contest your pee record

I will literally fight you for that record.

On 2/25/2018 at 12:44 AM, Hennessy said:

Sup fuckers. My name is Hennessy Williams. I’ll keep it short and simple like my attention span.

I’m a gun smith, stunt man, I enjoy pro wrestling and drinking beer. I hold the world record for the longest pee but they didn’t count it because I was taking supplements. 

I make my own southern good and hope to fuck y’all’s stomach up because I make crab, gator, catfish, pheasant and other crazy game and food.

See y’all on the flip side 

i feels this man on a spiritual level .  

Sup Hennessy. Good to meet you. I'm with Micky on this one. I want some shine as well and if it's good i'll take a box or two.