Sign in to follow this  
WalterCash

Questions About Identity.

Question

Hello, i saw this game and dev team talking about this years ago.

I got a few questions that need ot be answered.

1. How many players in a slot.

2. When will the game be released?

3.How do i buy/rent server i need a link to a website please.

11 answers to this question

1 hour ago, WalterCash said:

Hello, i saw this game and dev team talking about this years ago.

I got a few questions that need ot be answered.

1. How many players in a slot.

2. When will the game be released?

3.How do i buy/rent server i need a link to a website please.

1 hour ago, bukkityt said:

2. Town Square (Module 1) March 21.

3. Like Minecraft Realms 

1. In the modules 30 to 50 player slots and on full game release the Official servers will have 300 to 500 player slots.

2. Module 1 is more an Alpha stage and not the full game. It is a small standalone piece of the full game which will release March 21st 2018. (Less than 4 weeks.

3. Not like Minecraft realms. You will only be able to rent private servers at / after full game release. There is no ETA on anything other than Module 1. Beta will come after the 3 modules.

1 hour ago, LuckyDuck said:

3. Not like Minecraft realms. You will only be able to rent private servers at / after full game release. There is no ETA on anything other than Module 1. Beta will come after the 3 modules.

In the stream, I think Beach_Ball said that it should be built like Minecraft Realms

Just now, bukkityt said:

In the stream, I think Beach_Ball said that it should be built like Minecraft Realms

Which stream

as far as i remember, on minecraft i also had to rent a private server on a website to have my own server at minecraft, that s what you both are saying, no? 

37 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

Which stream

the streams on tuesday / thursday 

37 minutes ago, Theezakj said:

as far as i remember, on minecraft i also had to rent a private server on a website to have my own server at minecraft, that s what you both are saying, no? 

You will rent a server from likely this website. You will rent the servers from a website Asylum controls.

18 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

You will rent a server from likely this website. You will rent the servers from a website Asylum controls.

From what i heard on discord renting a server will cost alot.

4 minutes ago, WalterCash said:

Who said that? Because the devs stated that it will be affordable and at likely either the same price it costs them or slightly more as they want to make little to no profit from players renting servers. The servers will be lower than most other servers have if not all.

5 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

Who said that? Because the devs stated that it will be affordable and at likely either the same price it costs them or slightly more as they want to make little to no profit from players renting servers. The servers will be lower than most other servers have if not all.

You got discord channel?

I was thinking of starting a community heavy RP server. Im just worried if im allowed to add script to the server. 

2 minutes ago, WalterCash said:

You got discord channel?

I was thinking of starting a community heavy RP server. Im just worried if im allowed to add script to the server. 

No Modding. 

Q: Modding Support?
A: We're exploring this as a possibility, but a decision regarding mods likely won't be reached until several years after the full game is out.

1 hour ago, bukkityt said:

There's no Q&A stream that talked about Minecraft Realms. Servers will be hived on a cloud if I understand it correctly. https://clips.twitch.tv/BlatantTentativeParrotKAPOW

27 minutes ago, WalterCash said:

It's not going to cost you an arm. But price will vary depending on how popular your server is. https://clips.twitch.tv/ProtectiveOriginalPorpoisePermaSmug

• Like 1