DLimit

Simple Post About the Video...

Individuals are complaining about an aspect of the game that exists outside of the "Town Square Module" while understanding that the beta shall not be released until around next year. 

"The Town Square" module shall be released next month, not the location that was displayed within the video. Thus, we were PRIVILEGED to witness content that exists outside of the "Town Square" Module considering that such content would be unavailable to the public for more than a year. The developers were heavily focusing on the upcoming module, not the content that exists outside of the module.

Thus, be grateful and appreciative of their development of the game rather than poorly critiquing content that was not initially scheduled to be available to the public until 2019-2021.

Thank you very much to the developers for their progress on the module.

P.S. Vote for Damien Malik of The People's Revolutionary Party during the game's (not module) release.

Edited by DLimit
  • Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

I can tell you like the word thus :)

However, privileged is far from the right words. Looking at pure placeholder bs is not looking at content outside the town square, it is looking at content you will never see again. How exactly should we be thankful for that?

True (I also think privileged is far from the right word also) but I think we need to just stop talking about this bloody video, its been over a week!

Edited by GreyFox

i think we should all just stop talking about the video and wait for what little time we have left until the module is scheduled for release before we make any more judgments