enzoman12

Open world fire fights and SWAT

So my question is, is it still possible for large scale fights between cops and criminals to happen in the free world, outside of instances, and can SWAT be called at any time if a situation is critical enough, or are they only useable/playable during events like bank robberies? Like in plenty of RP games you always have the gang of players that like to cause trouble, so what im wondering is can a large shootout happen on the streets of a city or out in the county between dozens of players? And if said firefight is getting out of hand, can the cops call in SWAT? If so, how? As far as I can tell, public servers wont have a rank system so all cops are equal in a sense. So would it be a vote? Or perhaps the governor can call them, that is IF SWAT can be used in the free world.

There could be wars between gangs, which would requires police intervention. I'm not sure if the SWAT will be called as there's not much info about them yet. There will be different ranks in the police, and it was even said that your rank will be displayed on your uniform.

7 hours ago, Hennessy said:

I’ll go and weld me up a mech suit made outta beer cans and fight them sons’a’bit he’s myself

Lol never heard of bit he's..

8 hours ago, Capped said:

Lol never heard of bit he's..

Autocorrect tries to help me. But most of the times it ruins everything.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

No, SWAT will only be instanced events. The SWAT truck is NOT drive-able, an NPC will control the SWAT members drive towards the scene (bank robbery, armory heist, etc.) SWAT and tactical gear will only be used in those instances.