FloroKing

Just question

Question

So, what about boats / yachts activities ( what can you do on them? )? Are there going to be more types and shapes of yachts / boats?

5 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, torquier said:

the boat     click here

Oh, what about activities ( or as I asked before '' What can you do on them ? '' )? And if there is going to be more types of it? Or just one you send?

25 minutes ago, FloroKing said:

Oh, what about activities ( or as I asked before '' What can you do on them ? '' )? And if there is going to be more types of it? Or just one you send?

Likely different types of Yacht's and you will have limited customisation, storage and I believe that it can be used as a home, however I am not 100% sure on using it as a home. You can drive the Yacht's also!

1 minute ago, LuckyDuck said:

Likely different types of Yacht's and you will have limited customisation, storage and I believe that it can be used as a home, however I am not 100% sure on using it as a home. You can drive the Yacht's also!

Well that sounds crazy, already enough for me, thanks! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, FloroKing said:

So, what about boats / yachts activities ( what can you do on them? )? Are there going to be more types and shapes of yachts / boats?

I'm pretty sure you'll be able to sit and relax, fish for food, and some yachts will have TVs, storage, possibly a few other things you can interact with. There will be various models or course.