eXelent

drugs

if you're pulling drugs, do you feel better about it? walks faster? to aim more closely with ade? because it is compulsory to have some benefit, why else would you pull it and spend your money on it and risk your freedom? I hope to get this answer and if that is not the case, can it be added to the game.

Listen, I’m not the smartest man on the planet but I don’t know what the fuck you’re talkin about feller.

On 20/02/2018 at 12:47 AM, eXelent said:

if you're pulling drugs, do you feel better about it? walks faster? to aim more closely with ade? because it is compulsory to have some benefit, why else would you pull it and spend your money on it and risk your freedom? I hope to get this answer and if that is not the case, can it be added to the game.

There are buffs and de-buffs for taking/using drugs.

can you experience playing experience if you visit a cafe drink alcohol burn tobacco to pull drugs or engage in sports

1 hour ago, eXelent said:

can you experience playing experience if you visit a cafe drink alcohol burn tobacco to pull drugs or engage in sports

I do not understand what you are asking about sorry.

On 2/25/2018 at 12:01 PM, eXelent said:

stuff like that will give you good things and bad things temporarily

On 2/19/2018 at 7:47 PM, eXelent said:

Im 100% sure that you can't pull drugs unless you tie a rope around it and start dragging it. Im also sure that if you pull a drug you don't get any benefits besides someone seeing you dragging a drug on the floor