Trisword

should i upgrade

ive been wanting the VIP pack for a while now, but im quite nervous as to wether 500 usd is worth it...

not to mention the.... event's that occured in the "gameplay" video it's kind of made me uneasy as to whether i'll get something of equal worth back from my purchase.

what do you think? should i get VIP for identity?

Update: Thanks everyone for their feedback, the reason I posted this was because i wanted to buy a graphics card, in the end I made the decision to buy speed demon instead as it wasn't that much of a leap in cash. (i was going from 30 usd to 500 usd at first, now im going from 30 to 250 which misses the sheer leap in cash required for 2000 and a 2 bedroom apartment.)

I wasn't wanting to spend my cash as eagerly as I was because I wanted to purchase a graphics card beforehand and... well we all know how much graphics cards cost atm (dam miners) so I guess I can hold it off until the prices go down and I work the money needed again.

Edited by Trisword

The choice is yours to make. I put in $90 for the Home Owner package. I was only going to do the $30 but meh what the hell. It's your money, spend it how you want to spend it. Good luck to you in your choice you make and happy gaming.

1 hour ago, Trisword said:

ive been wanting the VIP pack for a while now, but im quite nervous as to wether 500 usd is worth it...

not to mention the.... event's that occured in the "gameplay" video it's kind of made me uneasy as to whether i'll get something of equal worth back from my purchase.

what do you think? should i get VIP for identity?

Like @Kardlef said, it is your money which makes your choice alone. If you want some advice, I can give you it;

You need to put the 2 options on a imaginary scale, 1 side with upgrade and 1 to not upgrade. Then you need to weigh out the thing which go with both, like for instance I want to upgrade from my current pledge the speed demon but I however want to do it because I want to help fund Identity as much as I can, but on the other hand $250 in 1 go is quite a lot of money to spend in that 1 go. I instead decided I would help more by Pledging for my friends and so far I pledged small amounts for 5 different people, 6 including me. I have that option to upgrade and the biggest thing I want to do it for is to give more funding to the team and so they can progress more. 

I also put on the don't upgrade option I had was that I need to save money for my new PC and I am going on 2 Holidays abroad this year in which I need to prioritise to. I have very little out goings currently but I need to be ready for the things I am going to be doing during the year. If you wish to go for the upgrade because you;

1. But feel like what you are getting is not enough.

Well in that case you will never really feel it is worth it.

If you wish to go for the upgrade because you;

1. Want to help fund the game more.

2. Don't mind what is given.

3. You don't need the money in the close future.

Then you should go for it.

These are a few details which weigh for me, but some things are different, which make it so that I have to help in a different way.

I hope this gives you insight into your decision but know that you are the one making the choice and not anyone else. You can look at different advice to help in making that decision but it is you and only you who decides what you do with your money.

Best of Luck and I hope you make the best choice for yourself.

Best Regards,

LuckyDuck.

Update: Thanks everyone for their feedback, the reason I posted this was because i wanted to buy a graphics card, in the end I made the decision to buy speed demon instead as it wasn't that much of a leap in cash. (i was going from 30 usd to 500 usd at first, now im going from 30 to 250 which misses the sheer leap in cash required for 2000 and a 2 bedroom apartment.)

I wasn't wanting to spend my cash as eagerly as I was because I wanted to purchase a graphics card beforehand and... well we all know how much graphics cards cost atm (dam miners) so I guess I can hold it off until the prices go down and I work the money needed again.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, luisninja112 said:

If you have a crap pc, save for better pc.

You receive 4,000$, now imagine what you can buy with 4,000$ in real life.

He already decided to get the $250 not the $500.