Alan

Couple of questions

Hey! My name is Alan, and I am really new in this community. The game got me REALLY intrigued and I wanted to buy a 100$ package but I have no idea which phase it is going through. The last update that you can easily see under the home section was posted 22nd of December, and I have no idea what's going on. How close is the game to being released (or atleast one of it's modules)? Thanks for the answers guys.

I'm super excited too, welcome to Identity! :D The game is said to be released lateĀ 2016 early 2017. There are supposed to be 3 modules set to release throughout the year, but I'm not sure when they would come out. I'm assuming they'll be evenly released from now until the end of 2016/beginning of 2017.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

the modules will be released soon. you can forget the website's progress bar.

How can you tell?

Dont think theres anyway of knowing. Guess we just sit tight and wait for them to release some media about its current state or have a surprise release soon. You never know and as much as a love this game and i am so looking forward to it i must agree that there is a lack of communication between dev and player and soon the level of hype will decrease

15 hours ago, JackMcLoud said:

How can you tell?

i'm sorry but i only know what the developers wrote to the community