TiliGamer

Help with project translation (Ajuda com tradução do projeto)

Question

Português do Brasil

Olá a todos,
Achei a ideia do projeto muito interessante acompanho GTA V RP no  Brasil a muito tempo, e gostaria de me disponibilizar caso planejem futuramente fazer uma tradução do jogo para Português do Brasil.
Ficarei muito feliz em poder ajudar com o projeto. 

English

Hello everyone,
I found the idea of the project very interesting I followed GTA V RP in Brazil for a long time, and I would like to be available if you plan to do a translation of the game into Brazilian Portuguese in the future.
I will be very happy to help with the project.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

1 answer to this question

3 hours ago, TiliGamer said:

Brazilian Portuguese

Hello everyone,
I found the idea of the project very interesting I followed GTA V RP in Brazil for a long time, and I would like to be available if you plan to do a translation of the game into Portuguese from Brazil in the future.

English

Hello everyone,
I found the idea of the project very interesting I followed GTA V RP in Brazil for a long time, and I would like to be available if you plan to do the translation of the game into Brazilian Portuguese in the future.

Hey there, the developers will be using professional companies of their choice at full game release for any translations and won't be doing anything before that time. The Modules and Beta will be English Only with no translations until Full Game Release.