ConnorKastalk

Do You think TS will release ?

Do you trust the devs ?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Still Think TownSquare Going to Release in same date or it will turn out to be just like the video?

• Im sure it will come out in the exact day of release
    • It will surely Release in march, Its ok If they delayed it one more week
    • It will release in April
    • It will release in Summer

Well in all fairness, the video was delayed because it included stuff the devs hadn't even planned on making for months and months in advance. Sure it was makeshift but just getting the basis of vehicles down, animations for the guns and the physics of the bullets, player health and damage, etc. Yes it way delayed very much but this should't represent how Asylum will be on other release dates. That's not to say that it's impossible for Module 1 to delay, but what I am saying is that the video was a really special thing in that time just wasn't on our side what with the game crashing in development and more.

• Like 2
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

stop asking so stupid questions, the game comes out if its finished, in march the first module will come out so please stop opening posts that already have been there 400 times

• ver.1.22474487139 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

2 hours ago, James_Miller said:

stop asking so stupid questions, the game comes out if its finished, in march the first module will come out so please stop opening posts that already have been there 400 times

there arent 400 posts about if the TS will release in march theres only one

• Like 2

wow !! i didnt really know if the people are Thinking what i think that the game will be delayed to summer ?!! i guess im not the only one upset here about the delay that its coming wether we like it or not

I am hoping for the March and I have trust in the developers. But then again, they have done this so many times, so I am not sure what to think.

The devs have said they're 99% sure it'll release, that is a lot of confidence to have. I've been very understanding of all the delays just like everyone else has, but if they're saying it's 99 percent likely to release then I'm going to be pissed off if it gets delayed after everything

Is there really people who truly believe Town Square will release in summer? So from what it has been said, it will actually release on the 21st, but the 1% chance stands for server issues that might occur. They have said to work very hard to meet that deadline, and there's only one way to know if that'll be the case, to wait until the 21st (or perhaps the 22nd for certain areas, because time zones).