NanoSpace

Let's brighten up a bit!

What type of special event would you want?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What type of special event would you want to see?

• Alien Invasion
    • Zombies
    • Hurricane
    • War Invasion

Hurricane because the first 2 options are not realistic and the war/ invasion won't be possible as there will never be a military in the game; well possible but military will never be a option. 

Extreme weather and natural disasters like Hurricane, major storms, forest fires, floods, etc. would make really interesting additions to the game.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

Hurricane because the first 2 options are not realistic and the war/ invasion won't be possible as there will never be a military in the game; well possible but military will never be a option. 

I think he means ideally which one would you like to see. I know military won't be in the game but it would be very cool to get invaded

• Like 2

Aliens? There will be Easter Eggs which I think they said includes UFOs , but you'll only be able to see them from a far distance, like strange sky phenomenons.

Zombies? Nope, zombie games never really attracted me (despite having played a few)

Hurricanes? Yeah would make the most sense in terms of immersion.

War? I'll probably be staying away from big crowds and relax in quiet places. I'll also be one of the last guys to get a gun.