PapaJug

Xbox One

Hey you should really think about making this for the Xbox One I know you guys would take off on Xbox like PUBG did. Plus I know a bunch of people who want to get it for the one. Please I beg you the Xbox needs a game like this you guys really wanna get big go for at least PC and Xbox. The Xbox one X could easily handle it and it might take a little bit to figure out the best way for the controls but if PUBG can do it I know you guys can.

They said they will have a look into console porting AFTER full release on PC

Please use the forum search bar as there are many topics suggesting / asking this.

Kind Regards,

Grey Fox.

15 hours ago, PapaJug said:

Hey you should really think about making this for the Xbox One I know you guys would take off on Xbox like PUBG did. Plus I know a bunch of people who want to get it for the one. Please I beg you the Xbox needs a game like this you guys really wanna get big go for at least PC and Xbox. The Xbox one X could easily handle it and it might take a little bit to figure out the best way for the controls but if PUBG can do it I know you guys can.

Q: Console Port?
A: We will try our best to secure a console port in the future. It's dependent on how many hoops we need to jump through for proper licensing and publishing.

Note that while Identity is being built from the ground up for PC, we will be offering Controller friendly options in regards to UI and gameplay.

Console porting likely also won't take place for a few years after the full game release on PC.